Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Last Embarassment

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
While he's new (rip Henri), he's my main, and I'm going to be making a profile for him this weekend.

Character: Azish Mol'Hardash
Profession: Potter
Month: anything spring or fall
Quote: This potter certainly knows how to use his hands...
Sheet: TBA
all too happy to reserve a month, but gonna have to ask for a better quote, the hand using one is about as used as the short person size doesnt matter kinda quote, sorry :p

Go to Fiverr there are lots of artists who can take the commission.
I'll check on there, thanks!

EDIT: I have contacted someone on Fiverr and am waiting for a response.

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Okay how about (and I blame Blorbis for this)
"Her Lavish might be limited, but she does know the language of love"

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I would throw Elizabeth on this but she's already on the Kamaoe Women's calendar and I don't think I can top that quote. xD Hope this goes well though!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I would throw Elizabeth on this but she's already on the Kamaoe Women's calendar and I don't think I can top that quote. xD Hope this goes well though!
well, in taking a look, there are some characters on that one that are also on this one... so now I've gotta debate on whether or not I want to allow repeaters from other calendars... I'm honestly leaning towards no... but I'll take an impromptu poll here, next couple of opinions determine what'll happen

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Allow it, why not
It's been a decent while since the thread has been made, and normally they fill up 1,2,3
And ppl can steal a spot by having a better quote anyway

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Character: Lucila Luciliax Lucilina II and a 1/2
Profession: Priestess
Month: anything available
Quote: Praying to Sallana can be a very physical activity.
Sheet: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/lucila-luciliax-lucilina-ii-and-a-1-2-the-odd-priestess.42981/
dropping the "and a 1/2" cause that... honestly makes no sense (If it's in your character profile, im likely not going to read it for a while)
And the quote is... bland... I feel like it can be expanded on.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
dropping the "and a 1/2" cause that... honestly makes no sense (If it's in your character profile, im likely not going to read it for a while)
And the quote is... bland... I feel like it can be expanded on.
She basically made it up because it sounds funny

Also I know the quote is awful, I'll think of a better one

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Is the female double spot still open? If so, anyone who wants to can PM me on discord.
If that isn't still open, I'd like to reserve August for Arianne.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Is the female double spot still open? If so, anyone who wants to can PM me on discord.
If that isn't still open, I'd like to reserve August for Arianne.
if its not up there, its still open, cause I have no life atm with work forgetting to schedule me for this week ;_;