Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Last Embarassment

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
all too happy to reserve a month, but gonna have to ask for a better quote, the hand using one is about as used as the short person size doesnt matter kinda quote, sorry :p

I'll check on there, thanks!

EDIT: I have contacted someone on Fiverr and am waiting for a response.
"He glazes all the rims"

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
ill put you up, but your quote is in a weird place in my head... it kinda makes sense, but kinda doesnt... im not sure if its a pretty good original one, or one that kinda falls short... im literally confusing myself with this ._.
i'll have you know i was rather proud of that

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
ill put you up, but your quote is in a weird place in my head... it kinda makes sense, but kinda doesnt... im not sure if its a pretty good original one, or one that kinda falls short... im literally confusing myself with this ._.
It's a reference to how she burned alive, courtesy of CloakedReaper

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Attention! Only 5 spots left on each calendar, and the double position is still open for the Women of Altera!
Also, the Women of Altera calendar shall be done by Elz, still looking for an artist for the Men of Altera.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
not trying to be harsh, just looking for a bit more creative quotes, they're good, but i think they could be better.

that last one.... I laughed and woke up my mother, i angrily nominate you for the double month.
His one dwarfs all others
(that one better?)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
very good basis, but change up what the 'one' is, though ill put you on reserve for the month you were looking at.
His chisel dwarfs all others (cause he does carpentry?)
He knows how to put his 'chisel' to good use (or like that?)
Some say his legs grew an inch the day he was crowned king, all his legs? (that? xD)