Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Last Embarassment

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
there's still 4 open spots on here for each calendar, the double is also still open for the women of Altera.

Also, feel free to nominate other people's characters (So long as they're ok with it, I want a tag of the person you're advocating for, but will assume silence on their part to be ok.)
But if these spots are still open mid-october, I'll begin just grabbing characters and plopping them in with quotes I like, with tags of course to make sure their players are alright with it, and might even put in gods/goddesses for shits and giggles.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
In the future, I'm gonna wait a full week before bumping this thread, there's still 3 more spots open on the women's calendar, and 4 on the men's. Both of the doubles are taken, BUT CAN BE SWITCHED IF I LIKE YOUR QUOTE BETTER!
I just want to restate one thing: These are free, im not asking for real money, im not asking for radiants, im not even asking for tags... I literally just want to have one final hurrah to myself before im forced to move on with my adulting life, you've all been great to me, and I've enjoyed my time on here, so I want to give back to the community with a few chuckles, and some good art. It doesn't matter if your character doesn't have art, this is a good chance to snag SOME sort of art for your character now!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
whelp, it's almost been 2 weeks since the last post and nobody else has come forward for any spots on the calendar. I also have not yet been able to find someone to do the art for the Men's Calendar, but I'll keep looking. I'll keep things open until the first sunday in October, and then I'll start filling in spots myself, so this is just a heads up for anyone still wanting a spot on one of these.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Hat in the ring is thrown
Character: Arthur Bayard
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/arthur-du-bayard-the-lost-badger.41812/
Month: Mistset (Because why not)
Quote: "He may have only seven fingers, but he knows exactly how to use them.~" or "He certainly has his father's looks.~"
Don't judge me on how horrible the quotes are, I'm shit at dirty talk. If necessary, somebody else give me something better.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Hat in the ring is thrown
Character: Arthur du Bayard
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/arthur-du-bayard-the-lost-badger.41812/
Month: Mistset (Because why not)
Quote: "He may have only seven fingers, but he knows exactly how to use them.~" or "He certainly has his father's looks.~"
Don't judge me on how horrible the quotes are, I'm shit at dirty talk. If necessary, somebody else give me something better.
the first quote is perfect, if a bit overdone, but with the finger count its unique enough to be more than fine, added.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
the first quote is perfect, if a bit overdone, but with the finger count its unique enough to be more than fine, added.
P.S.

You might want to take out the "Du", since Archbishop has since corrected my abhorrent French.