Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Last Embarassment

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I know, I know, I said I was saying goodbye, still am. However, didn't wanna leave without giving you guys, and this place, a proper farewell with Feesh, an update on how things are going atm, and of course...
A Calendar.
That's right! For all you noobsicles (I'm tired, bite me) out there who have no idea who the heck I am or what I do, great! Your innocence shall be ruined on this day!
Gonna lay down the basic info of the calendar for those who don't know, for those who do know, feel free to skip the red text.
So how these calendars (There will be 2, one for guys and one for gals) work is that I will take the first 11 submissions (one of which will be a double at my discretion) of a character, their character profile so as to make it easier on the artist, and a Risque quote that makes me cringe, laugh, or just die a lot inside... maybe all the way, or not since I'm already dead inside, but who cares! Afterwards, you will be subject to the Council of Carl (Yes, that's a real thing cause it's my rules damnit.) So long as the council believes you to be worthy of retaining your spot... you shall! however, if someone comes up with a funnier quote, has a character I think is better suited, or I just outright like the person more, you may very well lose your spot. The good news of this? In the past I charged Radiants...
Not this time friendo.
Your rads are no good here, I don't care if you offer me all of them and you're that one guy who's been on since 2012 and has the most rads, Im not using them, so I don't need them.
You want to earn your spot back? By all means! If you lose your spot to someone else, or you just think you deserve a certain spot over another person, feel free to:
A- come up with a better quote.
B- find some good art of your character to change your mind.
Or... if you feel up to the challenge... help my friends with my arguing problem (I'm a philosophy major, it's actually rather concerning)
C- debate me on why your character should be present over another characters... just note that logic may not work... you can hit on really good points, but I still might say no just cause I like whoever's in that spot, still worth a try though!
Oh yeah, and the art is lewd, not full NSFW, but not too SFW either... I'd post examples, but I had to wipe my computer so I lost all pics :(

So then, here's the deal, since I'm actually getting paid really good money at my job, I can afford to seriously handle these calendars, but will be waiting until the end of October to finalize things. That means you all who are willing to participate in the last Men/Women (And first women... still sad about that)'s calendar of Altera, hosted by Cyber, have at least 2 months to get good art, come up with a good quote, debate me, etc. and secure your spot in the positions available. Now obviously, I will be claiming a spot from each calendar for my own characters, I do still wanna get something of mine to keep out of all this, but will have the positions available below. ALSO, doubles MUST be of the same gender (Don't care about different races though) and dont have to be a couple, but they must also have a fitting quote, not one quote for each, it's gotta be a quote about the double. Positions are as follows:

Men's
Snowdown (January): Kharn Sicarus "His ship won't be the only thing rocking at night.~" (
Link)
Floodlock (February): Maceo de Courtnay & Pod Flanders "Everywhere the light doesn't reach could be yours.~" (
Maceo & Pod)
Springrise (March): Azish Mol'Hardash "He glazes all the rims.~"
Truebirth (April): Roy Beledrent (
Link) “Age usually gives experience at the price of stamina... let him show you otherwise.~”
Sporebloom (May): James Varyn (
Link)"This one can prove to be quite the mouthful.~"
Lightshine (June): Jax, God of Opportunity “A god hasn’t given you a choice... do well enough and you might land the jackpot.~”
Sunbright (July): Gregor Beledrent (
Link) "Neither the sun, nor the scorching sands make him sweat... think you can do it?~"
Mistset (August): Arthur Bayard (
Link) "He may have only seven fingers, but he knows exactly how to use them.~"
Fogwater (September): Iskvandar Alighieri (
Link) "With a kiss of fear and drop of pleasure, he'll have you kneeling.~"
Ghostmoon (October): Asero Crow (
Link) "He'll tie you down to loosen you up.~"
Stormwind (November): Kharuz Kublai (
Link) "His chisel dwarfs all the others.~"
Winterfeast (December): Theodosius "Rhetoric isn't the only thing his mouth is good for.~" (
Link)
Double: Taken

Women's
Snowdown (January): Ayda Taionia Ulamyar (
Link) "A night with her means a day of aftershocks.~"
Floodlock (February): Sallana, Goddess of Love “An hour with her, and you’ll be lonely no longer... a night with her? And you’ll want no one else.~”
Springrise (March): Elarinya Wise (
Link) "Like the heat of the desert, she'll make you drip with sweat.~"
Truebirth (April): Cyprius (
Link) "One day with her leads to a handful, one night leads to hands tied.~"
Sporebloom (May): Vashti (
Link) "Flip some coin her way and she'll show you just what she can do.~"
Lightshine (June): Rai Taai (
Link) "Her sandwiches aren't the only thing that makes mouths water.~"
Sunbright (July): Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek (Link) "Come ease your burning sorrow. She'll make you feel again..~"
Mistset (August): Cory and Fania (
Cory & Fania) “Sometimes, taking a bull by the horns requires a woman's touch.~"
Fogwater (September): Kam Hakiaz (
Link) "Don't be intimidated... She'll tell you exactly what to do.~"
Ghostmoon (October): Elizabeth Kane (
Link) "Technically, it's not necrophilia.~"
Stormwind (November): Arianne va Rosemont (
Link) "It'll take more than just blood, sweat and tears to please her.~"
Winterfeast (December): Carling Herennia (Link) "Her Lavish might be limited, but she does know the language of love.~"
Double: Taken
Elz Cukie1 cocowolfdragon

EDIT: So, due to popular opinion, and good arguments, I've decided to change the rules, and will list them more coherently:

1: spots are not concrete, they can be stolen by better quotes, characters I really like, or people I really like.
2:You can argue with me as to why you should have a spot, this will be fun for me, maybe not for you.
3: Everyone gets ONE SPOT, and that's not one per calendar, that's one and done, i want a lot of variety with this.
4: Past picture getters from OTHER calendars may be on here, nobody from the posted Men of Altera calendars.
5:no whining. I'm still debating on if I'd wanna do this in future years and put money aside for it, and whining will get you put on a little list I'll keep, nobody from that list gets on future calendars... also it's just annoying.

Storing Women’s photos here so they’d get the spotlight for once!
January: Ayda
February:
March: StarWillow2000
April: cocowolfdragon
May: Charybdis
June: Galaxy

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Just posting this, idk if it's premature, but I've never been in the Men of Altera Calendar, and I really don't want to miss this last chance!!

Theodosius? (When you start making men. Put a link on his name and also here for good measure.)

Winterfeast- "Rhetoric isn't the only thing my mouth is good for!" (Will change if too lewd!)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Just posting this, idk if it's premature, but I've never been in the Men of Altera Calendar, and I really don't want to miss this last chance!!

Theodosius? (When you start making men. Put a link on his name and also here for good measure.)

Winterfeast- "Rhetoric isn't the only thing my mouth is good for!" (Will change if too lewd!)
not too lewd, just will be keeping it in 3rd person, will mark down on the list!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I pretty much left HollowWorld. I remember having to pay rads last time, but letting you know ahead of time I'll likely not be doing the art. Personal reasons.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I pretty much left HollowWorld. I remember having to pay rads last time, but letting you know ahead of time I'll likely not be doing the art. Personal reasons.
understood, I thank you very much for informing me, and am sorry to hear youve gone, but we all must move on at some point, happy travels to ya.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
hmmm, ill reserve the spot, but would like something a little more... more... for the quote.
Give me a bit and I'll find something better. I'm trying to do a portion of my AP Gov homework

How about this?
"She's a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love."

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I know you said the doubles were up to your discretion, but here is an application for HW's best bromance.

Characters: Maceo de Courtnay and Podric Flanders, the Ignis Boys.
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/maceo-de-courtnay.37775/ https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/podric-flanders.43622/
Month: Whichever the double falls into, if we get to choose, Floodlock.
Quote: "Not even Crusade could tear these two apart." or "A night alone with these two would be enough to make anyone feel Divine."

better quotes pending.
"Everywhere the light dosen't touch could be yours"
Lannis

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'm closing commissions at the end of the month and will re-open probably the end of November. If it's a serious request then I'll discuss in PM

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Give me a bit and I'll find something better. I'm trying to do a portion of my AP Gov homework

How about this?
"She's a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love."
I'm looking for Risque, something that doesnt QUITE tell what they're about, but gives a pretty darn good idea in a fun way

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If I am able to get a space for tav that would be great:

Character: Tavia Jones
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/octavia-jones-the-reckless.40096/
Month: lightshine
Quote: “This huntress knows how to lure her prey.”
Tried this once before, didn't make it into the list. Hope to gather me a spot this time!
Character: Kháruz Kublai
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dworf-king-kharuz-kublai.36213/
Month: Stormwind, gotta have me a winter month
Quote: A Dwarf of big contrasts, small person - big ...
not trying to be harsh, just looking for a bit more creative quotes, they're good, but i think they could be better.
I know you said the doubles were up to your discretion, but here is an application for HW's best bromance.

Characters: Maceo de Courtnay and Podric Flanders, the Ignis Boys.
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/maceo-de-courtnay.37775/ https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/podric-flanders.43622/
Month: Whichever the double falls into, if we get to choose, Floodlock.
Quote: "Not even Crusade could tear these two apart." or "A night alone with these two would be enough to make anyone feel Divine."

better quotes pending.
"Everywhere the light dosen't touch could be yours"
Lannis
that last one.... I laughed and woke up my mother, i angrily nominate you for the double month.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
While he's new (rip Henri), he's my main, and I'm going to be making a profile for him this weekend.

Character: Azish Mol'Hardash
Profession: Potter
Month: anything spring or fall
Quote: This potter certainly knows how to use his hands...
Sheet: TBA