Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ontrack22-application [Declined - Alaila]

ontrack22

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username Ontrack22
2. Age:16
3. Gender:male
4. Country:U.S.A

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I feel like i would like this server because of the fact that there no good role play's but this one seems like one of the best*from what i read XD*

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello my name is Brandon and i like most role plays. For school i ran track but broke my arm so i can't run until next year. I LOVE :heart: the red v.s blue series and yogscast because of the role play element they use. I will help anyone that needs help 'that I'am close too and if they need/want help. I hate griefers because they are the most annoying thing in the world (r.i.p giant me).I like to TRY to be funny.i hate loud noises *i just don't know why*. Also i love saying random stuff like *DIGGY DIGGY HOLE*. Most important if i get bored i will start getting annoying.*lol*

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.i have no examples v.v

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I love too mine underground tunnles.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
Armouredgamer told me too look at this server.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
no but i will in the future.​

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ah! The smilies! They're everywhere! :eek:

Add a bit more to number 7 please it says 8 sentences or more. Please make do.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Most important if i get bored i will start getting annoying.*lol*
How annoying are we talking about, and how easy is it for you to get bored?
I'm having trouble deciding if I should approve this or not... can you tell us more about yourself?

Alailanible

As you can guess even if you are not annoying in real life but act like it in the game, it's a problem.
And you still need to write a bit more about yourself. Number 7 asked for at least 8 sentences and you wrote the minimum possible, using one of the sentences to let us know you get annoying when you are bored.
You can see my problem with this, right?

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
The fair Queen is right. Your app is not really up to par with our standards at this time. I highly recommend you take care of that, or CubeyDoom will eat your soul. Have a nice day.

Alailanible

Since it has been a week and this application has not been improved, I'm going to decline it.