Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Bob sells things.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm going to turn this into a thread for everything I'm selling.
Current deals:
1 Bookshelf ~ 35r
1 Diamond ~ 45r
1 Stack of steak ~100r
Spruce wood ~ 110r per stack
Dark oak wood ~ 120r per stack
Sugarcane ~ 20r per stack

Note I also have plenty of experience levels, for enchanting things and the like. Just ask me and we can discuss a price for what may be needed.
Anything else, just ask if I may have it.

Deals completed:
Immerael - 192 (3 stacks) Bookshelves for 7680
Cukie1 - 320 (5 stacks) Bookshelves for 12800

Deals to be completed queue:

Those interested?:
-==-

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'll buy all you have currently. I will buy all you have currently and then some at those prices. Will you be online later tonight?
Yeah, I'll be on all night hopefully. Though, if anyone has any other orders, they are still open of course.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'll take three stacks worth. Thats 7,680 rads by my math, feel free to confirm my math and confirm or deny the deal xD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
How many stacks do you have available? I may take 5 stacks

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I can provide just about as many stacks as you need. Just takes me time to harvest all the sugarcane.
No worries. I'll be home in an hour and will be hugging the bed for about another

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
I can work on getting them. How many you need? And for how much each?
Well they're a bit of a pain bc they don't stack. Apart from an enderchest and his inventory homeless Cyr has nowhere to put em.
That being said I'll take 30 for 100 rads each. . . (<-- Still doesn't know the value of money, go quick!)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Well they're a bit of a pain bc they don't stack. Apart from an enderchest and his inventory homeless Cyr has nowhere to put em.
That being said I'll take 30 for 100 rads each. . . (<-- Still doesn't know the value of money, go quick!)
I'd say that's fair.. but I'm tired of grinding that much for the moment, sorry >.>.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Edited and updated. I'm now willing to harvest and sell massive amounts of Spruce, Dark Oak, and Regular oak wood.