Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OOC Character Volunteer

The Courier

Lord of Altera
IGN: Daratrixi
Character Name: Landir {Real Name: Orvar Sif Sigurd}
IC Religion (If any): None so far~
Character Traits: Able bodied, grand at lifting things, good resistance to cold, is very warm at the chest and neck area, has big hands. Uhh, yeah, rawr rawr fighting stuff.
IC Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Dead or Alive? Most definitely alive.

PlaguedEntity

Lord of Altera
IGN: PlaguedEntity
RPC: Nox
IC Religion: Hasn't decided.
Character Traits: Mediocre in battle ( in a 1v1 ), likes to keep to himself, enjoys nature, somewhat sadistic.
IC Alighnment: Will be shaped by community, currently leaning toward neutral evil.
Dead or Alive: *Touches his face* I think I'm alive...

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
IGN: TheDeester
Character Name: Adrian Farke
IC Religion (If any): Rahas. No secret, either.
Character Traits: Loyal, Flirty. Not a prominent combatant, but very level headed.
IC Alignment: Lawful Good.
Dead or Alive? Well'n kickin', I'd say.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
IGN: Kyle1322
Character Name: Murdoc [:heart:]
IC Religion (If any): Crusade
Character Traits: Loyal, , very strong and great with all types of people, mostly children
IC Alignment: Lawful neutral
Dead or Alive? Very much alive

Last edited:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
*cracks knuckles* Been meaning to update this...
IGN: Sybbyl0127
Character Name: Dorothy Plug
IC Religion (If any): 110% Skraag, occasionally pays respect to Jax
Character Traits: Strong minded, extremely smart in comparison to most, she tends to take things slow and think on her actions as she goes, a scholarly type gal. Shes sweet and very caring, but if she has to choose between say, saving ten peoples lives and achieving her long term goals, shed let them die, shed feel a little bad about, but she wont sacrifice her goals.
IC Alignment: True Nuetral
Dead or Alive? Aliiive :)

IGN: IamAcloneFEARme
Character Name: Zyphr Ogan'Dykhaniye
IC Religion (If any): Very strictly worships the Elementals of Fire
Character Traits: Shes rather energetic, tends to hate being bored, cant sit still. Shes a pyromaniac, though her tendencies of destruction are very controlled, she doesnt just -burn- things. As far as, her connections with the kind of people she likes? .. The only person she really talks to anymore is Scardrac
IC Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Dead or Alive? Alive

IGN: AltsOver9000
Character Name: Ashley Kirkland [ :D ]
IC Religion (If any): She follows none of the pantheon
Character Traits: Generally cool headed, though she likes a little excitement here and there and loves to watch a good fight, she'll defend the weak and innocent in most situations, but her bones are fickle and she knows she is more prone to injury than some. Cautious now=a=days, to say the least
IC Alignment: Good
Dead or Alive? Alive

[More to come when I get less lazy... essentially.. All of my characters are volunteered...]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I wasnt sure if this is just for that previous event or if it applies too every future event and altera what nots

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I miight need to update Fronslin in this thread...
EDIT:
IC Religion (If any): Shalherana and theodra
Nothing dedicated enough to list he's constantly trying to learn more about the gods before making a choice to be dedicated to a god.
Character Traits: Excellent Fisherman, Has been alone since the exodus, Can hunt pretty well and likes to eavesdrop on things to learn Because of his natural curiosity. Likes to collect unusual things. Tends to be a loner but enjoys conversation. Knight of the order of the Dragon who's a bit mentally damaged because of his past. Has voices in his head so he's never alone though he's got a family now- they are still there... distracting him. Has a Jishrim tattoo on his lower back that he has no idea of it's origin

Last edited:

Kelseyi

Legend of Altera
IGN: Kelseyi
Character Name: Athea
IC Religion (If any): Sallana
Character Traits: Soft-spoken, playful, friendly
IC Alignment: NG
Dead or Alive? Alive

Scardrac

Felsummer
Yeah this was for The Return campaign back when development decided whether or not you could become Corrupted or not - Not valid..

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
yeah. This is NOT still running. If its needed for future campaigns, I (or whoever coordinates) will likely make another of these :)

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Maybe you could do a thread for perma Volunteer, for players who like having surprises and stuff on the RP :D
I agree, because having to re-volunteer all my characters would be a bit tedious. I'd still do it, because I love when things happen to them, but I'd have to find the post every time.