Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished OOC Hide-And-Seek #Dworfstyle [14 Feb]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
hide and seek.jpg
I logged in and I got Old_Gromm messaging me instantly.
This was fun. So I thought: Let's do it again, but with a huge group!

So a summary:
What? -> Hide-and-seek
When? -> 14th of February
When exactly? -> 9pm GMT / 4 pm EST
Where? -> Kharuz-Korum
How to get there? -> Travel via Halbed.
(which you can reach via... Sanardu? Cymic_ ??), then walk/fly, or with a little luck some staff will be online to TP you.

Kharuz-Korum.jpg
^^^ This will be our playground. Every place that is within the mountain can be your hiding spot.
This includes the ring of ice above and all the rooms and basements you can find.
It will be re-occuring in a month time when we have dug out more rooms.
I thought it'd be smart to do it now, before this place gets too big to find anyone in!

Looking forward to this!
Everyone is invited :)

OH! And sign up by saying DWARF! (and something witty!)

Tagging some friends off the top of my head, sorry if I forgot you, I still love you: Lemarc Seth_Jenkins Puzlas BoredBrit SirLuamTehDoge Jazzper Electric Kamaoe Lirakitty Bowduim The Tottot Ddaug Joseph12Q

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Don't forget to sign up so we can make an estimated guess as to how many people are going to show up! :D

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Just so you know, the Vermella event starts at the same time, in case some people wanted to either go play hide and seek or go to that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Looking forward to this! I hope many people can join! Kharuz-Korum is bigger than ever. The rules are simple, if you are found, you help searching until everyone is found! Rounds of 15 minutes. And we can do all sorts of other fooling around after :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi! Staff Member can I get a temporary event port set up? We haven't been able to get Kharuz-Korum connected in time for the event.
Ehmm.. not sure that tag is gonna work so I'll also tag err.. Solus and Archbishop

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This can be full OOC if need be, if you like to join oocly rather than ic

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nobody showed up so not doing this anymore, since there's no interest in it apparently

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sorry my dude im at work while 11gmt most weekends, given a char is there I fully would have come
that's okay, some events are just less interesting to people than others. I couldn't have known in advance