Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ooc] i want creeper heads

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I believe I have some, But I'll have to check when I log in. I'll let you know later today

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I read the title and thought me being tagged was going to be a joke about me being creepy or something. I was disappointed.

Scardrac

Felsummer
uh idk i'm bad at prices how much do heads even go for lmao
How rare are creeper heads? I'd love some outside input. I got the heads back when they just dropped, but I don't know how rare they are right now in terms of drop rates.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
How rare are creeper heads? I'd love some outside input. I got the heads back when they just dropped, but I don't know how rare they are right now in terms of drop rates.
Honestly I have spent hours and hours killing things in the Sorrows and I haven't seen one of them drop in like a year. It's gotta be a very low drop rate.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Honestly I have spent hours and hours killing things in the Sorrows and I haven't seen one of them drop in like a year. It's gotta be a very low drop rate.
These heads no longer drop, actually. You can only get them via the original MC way, which involves super charged creepers. It was an old head plug in.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If you have Glados heads I have a standing bounty I pay for them. It's been ages but I think I'd still be down to hop in for that purpose alone.
I honesty might I'll check my inventory and let ya know lol