Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A History of HollowWorld OOC Museum

D

Dark Auras

Also: Id like to donate book and quills to use as information books, if you need some

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
@the compensation stick- the refunded materials are tied to the region owner. The stick is just an instrument to transfer from the owner's id to a chest. So if poof already used his refunded mat sticks from prior regions, it'd do nothing if he used it.

Interesting thread- and Test Bread arrived just yesterday. It's pretty fresh

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A chicken baby?! Sound interesting ha

Also: Id like to donate book and quills to use as information books, if you need some
Yes, that'd be the best! I was in need of those :)

I'll be online now if anyone wants to transfer any items and info about them

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And suddenly: A NEW ADDITION! Thank you so much dUMMY for this amazing piece of HollowWorld history! Now on display for everyone to glance at :)
upload_2017-11-29_20-28-15.png
upload_2017-11-29_20-29-12.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-29-48.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-30-2.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-31-10.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-31-58.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-32-11.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-32-25.pngupload_2017-11-29_20-33-47.png
Apparantly... conquest texture pack makes you able to write more in a book than default texture.... So these books are glitched if you wanna read in another texture pack :(((

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We are currently looking for the item: "Risen Tester". Or for information on where this item is / who has got one of these items.
"Risen Tester badges were given out to those few players who helped playtest the cancelled boss enemy Risen, an actual Minecraft mob capable of summoning minions, casting spells, and throwing targeted predictive fireballs." - Baron

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Replicating some knowledge here - you might have to be careful with some of the antiquated items if they have metadata that's become wonky - it could lead to player data or chunk corruption depending on a variety of circumstances.

If the player-data corrupts the entire server will crash whenever you log on.
If the chunk-data corrupts the entire server will crash whenever that chunk is loaded.

If the chunk that ends up corrupted is close enough to a map spawn point to be constantly loaded, the server will enter a crash-cycle loop, the only way to get out of is to delete the entire map file or manually hex edit the map file to remove the corruption from the chunk.

I've run into this more than once playing and configuring heavily modified Minecraft so I thought I'd give a heads up both here and in the other thread.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A fine new addition to the museum. It's been a while since we had a new item :) We're still looking for new ones!
Thanks to Kamaoe for this one :) I don't know if she intended for it to get into the museum, but that's what I did with it :p
upload_2017-12-24_17-17-34.png
upload_2017-12-24_17-18-16.pngupload_2017-12-24_17-18-50.pngupload_2017-12-24_17-18-59.pngupload_2017-12-24_17-19-9.pngupload_2017-12-24_17-19-19.png

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
They were available even before that. You could get them from a villager NPC north of Daggerfall nee Port Silver, on the road eastbound away from the University of Altera. He was hidden inside a little hut near the water.

Interestingly on the northbound road from that crossroads near the University there was a little town with no residents but NPCs- a roadside attraction built by a bored admin. There was an NPC there who would buy and sell wheat, which you'd need for the long walk to the northern parts of the world.

This would've been the map Rota Magna and airships were on, I believe.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
They were available even before that. You could get them from a villager NPC north of Daggerfall nee Port Silver, on the road eastbound away from the University of Altera. He was hidden inside a little hut near the water.

Interestingly on the northbound road from that crossroads near the University there was a little town with no residents but NPCs- a roadside attraction built by a bored admin. There was an NPC there who would buy and sell wheat, which you'd need for the long walk to the northern parts of the world.

This would've been the map Rota Magna and airships were on, I believe.
Woah this is awesome to know! I'll add it to the book / rewrite it to add this to it :)