Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC Shop] The Jaded Bead

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
But... But... You were, legit, my favorite shop. I've probably spent almost 50k there on building supplies.

;n;

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Back in business.
An update to the first post is impending, and will likely be done tomorrow to align with all the new new prices an items.

+Many new things for sale.
-Flowers
-Prismarine
-Foods
-Plants
-New clay colors (wip)
-Podzol (wip)

+Moving around of certain items.
+Quite a few price changes.
+All items restocked.

... I'm really going to need another building soon, with all the new things. I'm really running out of room at this point, aha. Anywho, The Jaded Bead is filled with chest shops once again after an overhaul.

... I'm really going to need another building soon, with all the new things. I'm really running out of room at this point, aha. Anywho, The Jaded Bead is filled with chest shops once again after an overhaul.
I know a guy.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Until today I've neglected restocking this, as I have been inactive on the server. I've gone and replaced what I can with my stores and will work to replenish the rest in the next couple days.
The Jaded Bead will soon return to the always stocked, reliable chest shop you all know and love.~

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Until today I've neglected restocking this, as I have been inactive on the server. I've gone and replaced what I can with my stores and will work to replenish the rest in the next couple days.
The Jaded Bead will soon return to the always stocked, reliable chest shop you all know and love.~
AWWYISFAM

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
... I've been gone for a long time, and therefore am fairly out of the loop. Is there anybody with a town that would want to hold this giant chestshop? Or should I take a look at spawn for it?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
... I've been gone for a long time, and therefore am fairly out of the loop. Is there anybody with a town that would want to hold this giant chestshop? Or should I take a look at spawn for it?
I have a giant underground cavern that I plan to make an underground market. Can discuss options for digging a chest shop out of the cavern wall?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Probs get the most business in spawn.

Easiest/Cheapest choice for players.