Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [OOG] HW Community Civ 5 Games

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Planned for Friday and Saturday of this week, at around ~6PM EST (Subject to alterations.)

Please sign up as teams of two for the timeslots you have available, since we have enough interest a full 6+-person free-for-all might become ungainly. If this is not possible for us to achieve we might have to do singles but we'll see!

Expect the games to both go for ~5-6 hours. We will be using the fastest possible settings.

Preliminary rules:
Civs
Poland banned. You may keep Poland if you get it rolling random Civ but you may suffer the Poland Penalty.
Korea and Babylon banned. You may keep either if you roll random. You may specifically play Korea if and only if your teammate plays Japan. You may specifically play Bablyon if and only if your teammate plays Assyria.
Spain is hard banned due to unpredictably being able to instantly win the game and otherwise being garbage. Rolling Spain in random will cause a re-roll.
Rolling Venice when playing 'Random Civ' allows you to mulligan the game. Rolling Iroquois does not.

Techs and Units:
Atomic Bombs are banned. Nuclear missiles are not.

Setup: Pangaea, Quick, Simultaneous Turns, Promotion & Policy Saving. Smallest map size that fits all players.

Feel free to ask questions and whatnot, this is a prelim time scheduling and rule setup.

Last edited:

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Can we sign up as both teams AND civs and lock in / reserve our choices?

D

Dark Auras

Depends on the demand? I don't really play Civ 5 MP a whole lot.
Just a random civ generator so theres no dispute over claims etc. You can block out the banned civs and stuff too. Then it gives players the option of how many options you setup so its not only 1.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just a random civ generator so theres no dispute over claims etc. You can block out the banned civs and stuff too. Then it gives players the option of how many options you setup so its not only 1.
I don't have any issues with dupes in the first place but we'll see if we even need to. I know I plan to do a themed thing anyways and thus drafting would ruin it.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Aw shoot I want to be part of this, but my gaming PC is not available for a while :(

If my PC is up before this starts, I would like to play a part!
I do not have a team yet though, will work on that

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I love me some Civ, especially V, but I shan't be around during those time slots. I shall wish the Central Powers Axis Powers Bois good luck.

The restrictions do seem somewhat... I dunno... but much for some friendly Civ.

Good luck lads!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
me and Charybdis take babylon and assyria
Friday doesn't work for her, and 6 PM either day doesn't for me, but around 7 PM does.

scratch that, am busy both days

Last edited: