Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Opening of the Azarin Hall {Moderate} [22nd July]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

All are invited to celebrate the opening of a new gambling hall and tavern within Storm's Landing - The Azarin Hall.
A toast to new business ventures and exploration, all drinks will be free for the evening and games of cards or dice will be hosted throughout.
Those who find themselves descending into the lower level can partake in the new redstone machines to see what prizes await.

Naturally any who wish to make arrangements with the bank can arrange a meeting upstairs in the office.

As well, this event marks the opening of the new Azarin Bank located not far from the Hall, in the Landing.

-={ OOC }=-

I
t's a new gambling hall for people to visit, or tavern to drink at, as an alternative to the main one.
There's some redstone 'slot' machines too but I don't know how to explain them IC well so they're cool
unique machines that spit out presents. I also don't know how to do gambling games but I believe
Blarg will be handling that. If you wanna join as a host of blackjack or something lemme know.

DATE || 22rd July
TIME || 6pm EST.
RATING || Moderate.
LOCATION || Storm's Landing

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
May be moving this about, did not know there was an event this day and time, oops

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey!
I'm not sure if the exam event will be finished by the time you start this event :/ It's only 1,5 hours later.
Mind moving it a wee bit so the people participating at the Frostwarts event won't have to rush out cause of your event?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hey!
I'm not sure if the exam event will be finished by the time you start this event :/ It's only 1,5 hours later.
Mind moving it a wee bit so the people participating at the Frostwarts event won't have to rush out cause of your event?
I moved it to Monday. Hope that's a better fix

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is tomorrow! Here's hoping I have a clue on how to make it fun. :' )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Today! If anyone wants to host card games or something throw me a message. I'm clueless with gamblin...