Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Opening of the Silver Dragons Military Academy

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
*A noble looking piece of paper with some golden, blue and red ornaments painted in its corners is pinned to a tree in front of the Naught Inn.*

The Silverian Family calls the ones who seek wisdom of fighting to visit Fort Caldwell for the grand Opening of the Silver Dragons Military Accademy.
After our Silverian fighters and teachers and volunteers of different Houses showed us their skills to horse and by foot, we will invite you to a banquette to celebrate this milestone of Silverian History in the Great Hall of Silverwatch.

Volunteers will sign up below.

It would be an honor to have You as a visitor.
It does not matter if you are a beggar or a prince, or what house you belong to.
Those who search wisdom and skills, for those our doors are wide open.
Silverian will raise from its ashes again as our ancestors before, and fight on the side of The Dragon.

Lady Kataja Silverian,
Empress of Silverian Lands,
Shieldmaiden of Caldwell and Silverwatch,
Duchess of Caldwell and Silverwatch;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome OOC Info:
Opening and After-Party will be on the 27th December
20:00, Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC

This Event in a summary: We say hello, praise our Dragon, then there will be duels, then free food :D
Maybe a surprise if we decide to kill a family member in process. :heart: So just a normal family meeting with a lot of strangers and without ... incidents.
Oh.. and there will be a lots of Dragons-are-Awesome-Propaganda .. Cause they are :heart:

How to get there:
You get there from Silverwatch ("go Silverwatch"at the Dockmaster) by turning right and walking a minute, follow the signs.
The Great Hall is near the Dockmaster in Silverwatch, I will put signs on how to get there too

Looking foreward to meet you :heart:
yours Kat :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign up below if you want to RP-FIGHT someone in front of others in an awesome location.
AccountName:
IG-Name:
Why Participating:
Official champion of a house?:

You can also volunteer as tribute spontaneously :heart:

Last edited:

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
AccountName: xBarbarianGaming
IG-Name: Brogan Makorath
Why Participating: Why not.
Official champion of a house?: Not of a House, I did become a champion in the Great Games of Riddleport, I miss Riddleport...

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
AccountName: Mryosi
IG-Name: Arstan Lerth
Why Participating: Make come connections (Shh :heart:)
Official champion of a house?: Nope - will most likely lose in the first round or so

Helios

Legend of Altera
AccountName: Helios Sage
IG-Name: cdpayer
Why Participating: I would like to get some skillz dat killz :p No, I would just like to engage in some Roleplay for once in a while.
Official champion of a house?: No, particpated in the Great Games of Riddleport, sadly I didn't come first, I think i was 3rd.

Tritonx9

I think I might like it here
AccountName: Frederick Darian
IG-Name: Tritonx9
Why Participating: Become a soldier
Official champion of a house?: No