Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orange is the New Black [spoilers maybe]

Do you like OITNB?

• Total voters

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i'm crying while binge watching Season 5 (currently halfway through episode 7) and i, shockingly, don't know anyone who watches this show other than myself.

does anyone here watch OITNB? Do you like it? have you started watching the new season? are you as emotionally shaken as i am about it? who's your favorite character? etc etc.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Its pretty good! I imagine I'll have more to say when I reach episode seven. :p

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ive already finished S5
Y'all will like it

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Its pretty good! I imagine I'll have more to say when I reach episode seven. :p

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
im on episode 12 of the first season
im getting bored. stupid romance nonsense and transgender episode made me cringe
I remember season 1 being slow. Season 2 and onwards is less Piper and Friends being whiny and the story gets better, imho

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Is this a good show? I need something good to watch.
personally, i think it's a really great show, if you can look past all the unneeded sex scenes. the later seasons have been my favorite by far, but the early seasons aren't bad. :)

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i just finished the season and here are some of my unwarranted thoughts :)

Black Cindy is my favorite character, with Gloria and Maria as close seconds. It used to be Poussey, RIP. I still kinda miss Poussey - she really had a her life planned out and she didn't deserve to die. Is Bayley guilty of killing her? Yes. But he's not a murderer. He was young and untrained and he didn't mean it, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he did kill her.

My new favorite line is "Your heart bleeds in a way only a vagina can." - a heartfelt sentiment by Fig. I actually met Alysia Reiner at Starbucks once and she was so so so nice.

I still hate Piscatella despite his boo-hoo, so sad backstory. Doesn't make up for the fact that he's real screwed up. I'm glad Red or Taystee didn't shoot/torture him though, because the two wouldn't deserve to get an extended sentence based on revenge for the abuse of Piscatella. But then the SWAT team shot him anyway sooo...

Pennsatucky and Coates are still together??? k

Ang and Leanne are high and stupid, as always.

Lorna is pregnant??? UHM!!???

Racism and unfair prison conditions are big issues that are addressed fairly well in the show, so props to the writers. Of course it's dramatized because it's a TV show, but I thought it was alright.

that's pretty much it. maybe i'll edit this later with more : )