Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orange is the New Black [spoilers maybe]

Do you like OITNB?

• Total voters

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Watch Rick and Morty instead you nerd
i dont have hulu. My mom says, "Don't you already have netflix?" "Ye-" "WELL WHATS THE DIFFERENCE YOU DONT NEED BOTH"
*I begin to cry*

On a side note, I think the show Prison Break is much better (atleast the first 2 seasons, season 3 is what I'm currently watching and its kinda meh)
All of you nerds go watch Hot Fuzz rn on netflix if you a sense of humor and dont mind some gory action scenes.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i dont have hulu. My mom says, "Don't you already have netflix?" "Ye-" "WELL WHATS THE DIFFERENCE YOU DONT NEED BOTH"
*I begin to cry*

On a side note, I think the show Prison Break is much better (atleast the first 2 seasons, season 3 is what I'm currently watching and its kinda meh)
All of you nerds go watch Hot Fuzz rn on netflix if you a sense of humor and dont mind some gory action scenes.
There are plenty of sites to watch it on for free that aren't virus filled, and have 90% less ads than Hulu.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
I stopped watching it in season three, it became rather boring for me and I wanted to pop off every persons head. In season 4/5 does it get any better?

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I stopped watching it in season three, it became rather boring for me and I wanted to pop off every persons head. In season 4/5 does it get any better?
imo, seasons 4&5 have been my favorites. characters aren't whiny like in season 1, the villains are more developed-ish than in season 2, and the weird panty side business stuff is put to an end.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
*I begin to cry*

Bruh

Dailymotion