Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Astrum Vetrium

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

+ = = The Order of the Vetrium = = +
"The Order of the Vetrium is the embodiment of people united by creed and fuelled by passion to protect the freedoms we hold dear on the isles. We are the shield of the people, and we will not crack until the last stones are swallowed by the sea."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Through over a decade of service dedicated to the Astrum Isles primarily through the Vetrium, it has come to my attention that there was little to nothing left of the last guard. As with all things that change with time, so too will the Vetrium. However, I write this book in hopes future lore-keepers of the Vetrium might look back on my words and remember our purpose. May our Maiden keep you."

- Captain Drew Swift

+ = = INDEX = = +
"Men! Know your orders and attend to your duties with haste!"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C
reed of the Vetrium [ + ]
Ranks of the Vetrium [ + ]
Equipment of the Vetrium [ + ]

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

+ = = Creed of the Vetrium = = +
“I hereby swear my service to the Order of the Astrum Vetrium. I pledge to uphold myself with integrity, valour, and honor in the line of duty to the people. Under the Mother’s guidance, I stand proud among the ranks.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally commissioned by the ruling house Tekton; the Vetrium serves as a shield of the people, and the living law to ensure the stability of the Astrum Isles.

Integrity holds the ranks of our order to standard,
to a strength of self so to match the strength of our whole.

Valour and pride in the fact we are granted our station to serve
the people. It is ours to fight to our last that Astrum may endure.

Honor in our strength and must remain in every aspect,
may we may use it to prevent violence wherever possible.

While focusing heavily on martial subjects, it is important to remember the purpose of the order is primarily to be keepers of the peace.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

+ = = Ranks of the Vetrium = = +
"Every soldier has their place. Every rank serves its purpose."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Every rank of the order fills an important role in keeping the Vetrium in function. While listed as Auxiliary in the ranking order, lore-keepers and agents serve through all ranks to gather and keep the order’s knowledge. Rankings are primarily denoted through trim on the edges of Vetrium armour shoulder guards as well as painted armour markings.

Commander:
Commands all Vetrium forces, able to promote any rank.

Captain:
Officer rank, leads a company in a division. Able to promote from Footman to SGM.
Gold shoulder trim.

Lieutenant:
First officer rank. Able to promote ranks from Footman to SGM.
Silver shoulder trim.

Sergeant Major:
Rank for those being vetted for officer training. Able to promote from Footman to SGT.
Bronze shoulder trim.

Sergeant:
Junior NCO rank showing capability of leading a squad of 3-5 men.
Bronze shoulder trim.

Footman:
First rank of a fully fledged guard.

(VR) Recruit:
Basic entry Vetrium Rank.

Auxiliary:
These other ranks of the Vetrium may include lorekeepers and agents dedicated to the safekeeping of Vetrium information.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

+ = = Equipment of the Vetrium = = +
“Treat your kit with care, practice with it, maintain it, respect it; it'll return the favour."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While the equipment of the Vetrium must be flexible to suit different purposes as needed in the ranks, the following list serves as a basic guideline of what should be provided to each member.

- Tapered steel shortsword or arming sword

- Heavy Glaive or Bardiche

- Gambeson/reinforced leather

- Steel chest guard

- Steel arm plates

- Steel shin plates

- Astremian Shield

-Medium crossbow

Short and medium range melee should be covered, a missile weapon should be carried, and a shield of at least nine inches in width should be kept.

All issued armor of the order should bear the house colours of Astrum in purple and green primarily. As of the time of writing this, these colours are borne proudly on painted stripes.

Last edited: