Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Organization] Ruby Isle Academy

xItsToxicz

Villager
IGN: xItsToxic
Character Name: Maria Wreqdos
Character Age: 56
Past experience?: Had to care for any injuries her children had gotten whilst travelling between homes. Knows the basic herbs needed for medication.
Do you wash your hands: Yes, I do wash my hands (lel)
Political Affiliation: Neutral, does not really care for any form of politics and/or drama
What position do you seek?: I would like to be trained in Herbology as well as medicine, emergency care as well as the Anatomy, and would like to lend a helping hand wherever it is needed.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Completed Classrooms:
-Language
-Alchemy
-Medicine [Theory and Laboratory]

To be Done:
-Herbology
-{If I remember what else}

BPMbj

Loyal Servant of Altera
IGN: ShaductorMPX
Character Name: Glatoz Jukriez
Character Age: 48
Past experience?: I have learnt to care for those around me. My group, they are like family, we care for one another and help each other where needed. My experience is through the long road.
Do you wash your hands: I wash my hands with natures blessed water.
Political Affiliation: Has no specific political affiliation.
What position do you seek?: Would like to attend and learn the following courses, language common and elven, Alchemy, Herbology, Surgery, Anatomy and Physiology, Medicine, War Medicine, Calligraphy and Religion Shalherana.

Last edited:

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
IGN: LiraKitty
Character Name: Maehari Nehal
Character Age: 19
Past experience?: Mother was an apothecary in a small village and taught the basics now she wishes to learn more.
Do you wash your hands: Of course.
Political Affiliation: None
What position do you seek?: Student of herbology with a future desire toward medicine and alchemy.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
I'm sure this is still a thing, as I'm hoping to be student and learn stuff!

IGN:
LegendaryFiction
Character Name: Truce Soresta
Character Age: 23
Past experience?: Only what was taught by family members. Not much. (some first aid on people and animals.)
Do you wash your hands: Yes
Political Affiliation: None (Soresta Shalherana; politically neutral.)
What position do you seek?: Student - Herbology and Medicine (does this include First Aid?)
(edit: Let's add Religion - both/all/any - for completion purposes.)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm sure this is still a thing, as I'm hoping to be student and learn stuff!
IGN: LegendaryFiction
Character Name: Truce Soresta
Character Age: 23
Past experience?: Only what was taught by family members. Not much. (some first aid on people and animals.)
Do you wash your hands: Yes
Political Affiliation: None (Soresta Shalherana; politically neutral.)
What position do you seek?: Student - Herbology and Medicine (does this include First Aid?)
(edit: Let's add Religion - both/all/any - for completion purposes.)
This is still a thing. While Cukie is unable to log in, you'd be talking to Azur about the enrollment. And Silverhand can teach Herbology.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
And I just recently got back. I'd be the one to come to for enrollment currently, that's correct.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Herbology and Medicine classes are on hold until further notice.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Looking for teachers in the following catergories:
-Religion: All unlisted gods
-Survival: fundamentals of surviving in different environments
-Medicine and Anatomy: I've been gone a while, I need a bit of help here.
-Carpentry
-Blacksmithing
-Masonry: they're useful to have

If you're interested PM me or message me on Discord or Skype.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've had the Herbology course written out for months, just can't find the motivation to log on at the moment. Maybe one day.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Character Name: Gromm Brownbeard
Character Age: 108

Past experience?: Fought in the Second Great War, lived in The Sorrows for most part of life (living among undead and beasts), experienced in both Dwarven and Elven culture, cooking and baking, pirating, monster slaying, being an author and fatherhood. Was also a slave to Siren (twice), a miner, a trader, a Knight (twice) and a Lord. Currently attempting to re-found the Dwarven Kingdom.

Do you wash your hands: When I wash my beard, I also wash my hands.

Political Affiliation: None as of yet. I am true to the Dwarven race and it's future Kingdom.

What position do you seek?: I can teach. I'm experienced in in-depth information regarding monsters, undead, culture an history (the history of Altera in general) and Queen Grief. These are topics I feel comfortable teaching.
However, I also wish to be a student. It is not something that looks fancy in words, but even the oldest of folk can learn new things to aid them.

-Wish to study the Elven Language.
-Wish to study Falconry.
-Wish to study (and possibly teach/debate) History.
-Wish to study Mathematics (more of a lacking skill).
-Wish to study Religion (more of a hobby).

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Character Name: Einthe Liadan
Character Age: 300 or so

Past experience?: Royal scribe in Port Silver during the reign of Queen Leminth. Studied medicine in Port Silver Hospital under Lathan and Tzemik. Has since served as a physician in Altera for many years.
Do you wash your hands: Til they're raw.

Political Affiliation: None.

What position do you seek?: She can teach medicine, health, or anything to do with medical services. Also herbology though oocly I'd need a touch up information wise :) Loves to learn as well and would be interested in working in a school setting in general.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Character Name: Gromm Brownbeard
Character Age: 108

Past experience?: Fought in the Second Great War, lived in The Sorrows for most part of life (living among undead and beasts), experienced in both Dwarven and Elven culture, cooking and baking, pirating, monster slaying, being an author and fatherhood. Was also a slave to Siren (twice), a miner, a trader, a Knight (twice) and a Lord. Currently attempting to re-found the Dwarven Kingdom.

Do you wash your hands: When I wash my beard, I also wash my hands.

Political Affiliation: None as of yet. I am true to the Dwarven race and it's future Kingdom.

What position do you seek?: I can teach. I'm experienced in in-depth information regarding monsters, undead, culture an history (the history of Altera in general) and Queen Grief. These are topics I feel comfortable teaching.
However, I also wish to be a student. It is not something that looks fancy in words, but even the oldest of folk can learn new things to aid them.

-Wish to study the Elven Language.
-Wish to study Falconry.
-Wish to study (and possibly teach/debate) History.
-Wish to study Mathematics (more of a lacking skill).
-Wish to study Religion (more of a hobby).
Character Name: Einthe Liadan
Character Age: 300 or so

Past experience?: Royal scribe in Port Silver during the reign of Queen Leminth. Studied medicine in Port Silver Hospital under Lathan and Tzemik. Has since served as a physician in Altera for many years.
Do you wash your hands: Til they're raw.

Political Affiliation: None.

What position do you seek?: She can teach medicine, health, or anything to do with medical services. Also herbology though oocly I'd need a touch up information wise :) Loves to learn as well and would be interested in working in a school setting in general.
Let me know when you're available and ill see if I can hop on. I can also add you to the Discord for easy access.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Let me know when you're available and ill see if I can hop on. I can also add you to the Discord for easy access.
I don't think I have discord >.< Just skype. But I'm happy to add you on there if you want to send me a message via the forums? Don't want to just post my skype name in public XD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I don't think I have discord >.< Just skype. But I'm happy to add you on there if you want to send me a message via the forums? Don't want to just post my skype name in public XD
Fair fair. I'll poke you

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Update to classes:
+ Classes taught by Lilly must be registered appropriately. Students can choose their teachers, but try to stick with that teacher.
+ Alchemy will now be a more concentrated type of class, this means that one class sitting will only have a maximum of 5 students; given the volatile nature of the ingredients and such.
+ Alchemy classes are the only class one can request to have one on one, at the moment, without having to wait for the main class to go through.
+ Make up classes have to be registered to the teacher in question. To apply to a make up class, one has to wait for the main class to go through.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
how do you go about doing make up classes i may have to as i m pretty sure i have to drill this weekend for three days

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
IGN: Fronslin
Character Name:
Fronslin
Character Age:
Eh? 140 I think
Past experience?:
Used to know how to make a few salves and set bones. Now know how to make a healing potion and some other basic healing knowledge. Lived through the haraheth war
Do you wash your hands
: Yes, Lavender and lye soap, warm water.
Political Affiliation:
At the moment Furvur But I'm also affiliated with a heavily neutral group feel free to ask more once we meet.
What position do you seek?: Student

I can teach enchanting to those curious but the practice is taxing. I seek to learn anything I can and anything that might prove useful in application. So whatever lessons I can make it out to.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As the light dims upon Silas' domain, his realm has found itself dark. The gates have closed on the once welcoming academy.

Meant to post this sooner, but.. couldnt be bothered to.