Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Organization} Vexiths, Imperial Institutul de Arcane

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Vexiths, Imperial Institutul de Arcane

“The tides of magic flow threw and around us all, it is in the sky the land and the water it binds our world together.Just as it gives life it can be the downfall of the world around us.”

-Andre Ursae-

Lore and founding of the Institute

“Magic was once forbidden by the gods as it resurfaced mages and the divines chosen grew to hate each other. It is up to us now to mend such rifts and strive to forge new found faiths in each other as strong as Korogs steel. ”

Andre Ursae

Inside the valley of the Cradle of Magic lies the halls of Vexiths the Institute of Magic, a place where four schools of magic in the land can co exist and work together to help unlock the arcane mysterious of the world. The institute was founded by Andre after the pattern of the great disease struck the world with its strange creatures and things of the supernatural. A safe place was founded high up and away from the threat of things where mages can study and try to unlock the threats of the world to defend against them. Working with closely the Divine council and the guardians to ensure that the order does not over step the divines nor the world itself with harm.

Overview of the Institute

The school of Vexith is ran by the Salvie and the teachers at the school itself, each school of magic has one senior teacher over the other teachers and students as well as the neophytes. The school is ran to teach and share its knowledge with all those within its walls membership is not for life those wishing to leave the school to pursue their own paths may do so. The school is not immune to the laws of other countries and all those in the school when traveling, are expected to have studied and learned the laws and customs of the country they are currently in. Those that violate the laws will not only be held to the country they broke them in, but also to the school staff and the divine’s chosen if it is drastic enough.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Institute Teachings and Standards

By following these codes I learn and I grow to understand that we are not above magic, nor is magic above us but by accepting it and clearing my mind to accept all things in life. By achieving balance,humility,wisdom and my passions only then I can then understand why the gods banned magic and strive to mend such bridges so that such chaos and world ending events not happen again.

The Code of the Institute

There is serenity, and there is passion.

There is knowledge, and there is Ignorance.

There is Magic, and there is the divine.

There is Strength, There is Weakness.

There is power, and there is Ineptness.

There is Arrogance, and there is humility

Through patience, I gain clarity.

Through study, I gain power.

Through Power, I gain wisdom.

Through Wisdom, I gain Humility.

Through Humility, I gain Magic.

Through Magic, I gain Understanding.

Rules and regulations of the Institute

Conduct and Behavior

1. While attending the school all students need to follow laws and regulations of lands they are in.
  2. Are expected to treat others with respect inside the academy giving proper respect to teachers and fellow students.
  3. To not commit any crimes against the pantheon or the divines chosen,treating them with respect as the chosen representatives they are.
  4. To follow all standards and restrictions of the school in regards to magical teachings and research.
Standards of the Institute

1. All potential candidates will undergo a one year training period and evaluation to see if they are fit for magic to include.
    1. Physical training to build the bodies endurance and limits to the extreme.
    2. Mental training of meditation and balance to teach clear thought and mind.
    3. Basics Theory of practical application of magic and magical use.
    4. Harmony of magic and the Divines.
    5. Harmony of mind and body to balance both for effective use.
  2. When a Candidate reaches the end of the one year period and are deemed to meet the standards set. As well as the approval of the institute to be taught he/she will be sparked and cared for.
  3. Each student will cast spells taught a minimum of twenty times each, and then present the spell to their teacher to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in casting.
  4. Before advancement to next tier of class of spells the students will give a class to their teacher and fellow students,to foster the ability and comfort with teaching others.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated with some of the code,standards and rules. Still going threw this slowly but surely as work has been killing me.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Added a link for magical training schedual for aspiring magi in combat magic.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Is the code meant to be oddly similar to the Sith code?