Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active |+| Orvar Sif Sigurd |+|

The Courier

Lord of Altera
After having broken the hugbox 75 too many times, it's been decided that me and my type of people are unwanted at this server. As of I think yesterdayish I've been b& for one whole year before I am so graciously allowed to make an appeal. My 'racism' and 'offensive' comments OOC have destroyed the safety and freedom of speech that the people of this server hold close and dear to their hearts. But hey- At least I get the chance to come back with 'at the very least, a better sense of humor'. Of course, those who know me know I'm heading off to the Marine Corps, which I'm due to ship out to basic post-arrest at September-October. So we all know what happens to really intolerant people like me in the Military. : (((

Also I was warned to not make a public outburst about this, and I'm not sure if that's me going Rygan tier and writing up 3 new threads about how I'm a good goy and everyone else is a bad goy, or if it means I can't tell any of you guys about what has happened or why I am disappearing. Hence why I'm here!

I'll see you hugboxers in a year or so, unless this post gets me sent into the ever evil permabanned territory. God bless America and remember- That just like my main man, I have done nothing wrong. : )

Tid Bit: For those who care enough to keep RPing with Sif and Eira, as they're not dead, my Skype is: ferrousorb

Tohm

Lord of Altera
After having broken the hugbox 75 too many times, it's been decided that me and my type of people are unwanted at this server. As of I think yesterdayish I've been b& for one whole year before I am so graciously allowed to make an appeal. My 'racism' and 'offensive' comments OOC have destroyed the safety and freedom of speech that the people of this server hold close and dear to their hearts. But hey- At least I get the chance to come back with 'at the very least, a better sense of humor'. Of course, those who know me know I'm heading off to the Marine Corps, which I'm due to ship out to basic post-arrest at September-October. So we all know what happens to really intolerant people like me in the Military. : (((

Also I was warned to not make a public outburst about this, and I'm not sure if that's me going Rygan tier and writing up 3 new threads about how I'm a good goy and everyone else is a bad goy, or if it means I can't tell any of you guys about what has happened or why I am disappearing. Hence why I'm here!

I'll see you hugboxers in a year or so, unless this post gets me sent into the ever evil permabanned territory. God bless America and remember- That just like my main man, I have done nothing wrong. : )

Tid Bit: For those who care enough to keep RPing with Sif and Eira, as they're not dead, my Skype is: ferrousorb
jesus christ stop whining

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Best of luck to you and your ventures in the Corps, bro. Go kick some ass.

Gaby

Lord of Altera

> banned for racist and offensive comments
> illustrates a complete lack of respect for the server's code of conduct
> "good goy"

way to burn your bridges, my dude.