Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oskar Harrister - Washed Out Journeyman

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

IGN: Chados

Character Name: Oskar Harrister

Character Profile: [Here]

• Arcane Discipline
| Eviscism: Sparked by Florian von Piers
  • Overall Proficiency
| Washed Out Journeyman
  • Focus
| A longsword of perfect design, simple and plain. Placed within the crossguard's exact center is a brilliantly glowing blue heartstone, the gem set into the metal so seamlessly it is as if it was simply willed by nature itself to reside there.
  • Spell Points
  • Active Student
| Yes - Eviscism
  • Current Teacher
| Florian von Piers - Eviscism
  • Protege(s)
| N/A
  • Knack
| None
  • Known Spells
// Apprentice

| Compass
| Shock
| Candlelight
| Attract
| Arcane Transmutation
| Detect Energy
| Heat Warp
| Temperature Control
| Dazzle

// Journeyman

| Deflect, Minor
| Ember
| Projection
| Animate Metal
| Throw Pebble
| Illuminate

• Sustained Effects
| - Electric Alignment | Permanent +4 to all spells based within the Electrical branch of Eviscism.
| - Status Effect | Permanent -2 to all spells based within the Magnetic and Prenumbral branches of Eviscism.
  • Current Magical Status
| Studying.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I just decided to test to see what I would get if I hit roll several times in a row, and I just feel like something is off. Lately I have been getting chinced on my rolls during RP at critical times, such as three magic lessons in a row I have rolled a critical miss (natural one or equivalent) on my very first roll, spell or not. Which in accordance with magic structure means I lose all my "mana" for the day and can't continue casting or learning. I'm not sure if it's rolling "d20" versus "1d20" that's doing this, but for this case, I'll give it a try.

This time I rolled two critical misses out of the group of 12 rolls, but this time the split between above 10 and below 10 was equal, since I got 6 rolls that were below 10. I don't know if it's just me, but I've been over a few weeks starting to think that something is up. There was a notable change in the ratio of my rolls about three weeks ago and it has been different since. Before then I had a consistent record for rolls leaning toward higher numbers most often but now I almost feel like there's some sort of invisible chance for a penalty of like -5 or something.

On d20, 3/4 rolls were less than 10.
On 1d20, 1/2 of the rolls were less than 10.

Trying this on my main account as well, 3/4 rolls were less than 10.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I just decided to test to see what I would get if I hit roll several times in a row, and I just feel like something is off. Lately I have been getting chinced on my rolls during RP at critical times, such as three magic lessons in a row I have rolled a critical miss (natural one or equivalent) on my very first roll, spell or not. Which in accordance with magic structure means I lose all my "mana" for the day and can't continue casting or learning. I'm not sure if it's rolling "d20" versus "1d20" that's doing this, but for this case, I'll give it a try.

This time I rolled two critical misses out of the group of 12 rolls, but this time the split between above 10 and below 10 was equal, since I got 6 rolls that were below 10. I don't know if it's just me, but I've been over a few weeks starting to think that something is up. There was a notable change in the ratio of my rolls about three weeks ago and it has been different since. Before then I had a consistent record for rolls leaning toward higher numbers most often but now I almost feel like there's some sort of invisible chance for a penalty of like -5 or something.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Sizzix

Doge Keeper

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

did you not read his above post. stick to the copypasta or do not respond at all :mad::mad:
did you not read his above post. stick to the copypasta or do not respond at all :mad::mad:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
"He got me,” Glados said of dice's rolls over him. “That f**king HollowRoll boomed me.” Glados added, “It's so rigged,” repeating it four times. He then said he wanted to add probability to the list of topics he studied over the summer.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
"He got me,” I said of this thread's rolls slam over me. “That f**king community boomed me.” I added, “It's so rude,” repeating it four times. I then said I wanted to add every other mage on the server to the list of people I'm going to make extinct over the summer.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I hope you all know I clean up these profiles as this is posted in the official Lore sections. If you want to continue memeing, make a copy jest profile in the basement. I'll give the rest of you time to delete or remove anything.

If someone dares quote me to jest and not inform- be wary as the above is a warning. If you want to appeal to keep some of the posts, I'm fine with that.