Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Outdated] The Sangria Regime

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

T h e - S a n g r i a - R e g i m e

-=-

SSSS.png

{-=Anthem=-}
Pretty much this, except with Elven or Commons lyrics.

"In the heat of battle, violence can only be controlled with more violence, in one way, or another, words prove useless to the deaf."
-=-

{-=Goal=-}
The Regime was created to carry on the order and wishes of a dead order, under a different banner, and a council of four. Tasks carried about by the Regime include contributing to war efforts, riddance of evil, and a destination of kinship. The faction enjoys drinking, gambling, and games when not training, or gathering for events. The faction also contributes as a guard force for hire, amassing coin, and riches to further the guild's assets. Overall a sort of local authority, comparable to minute men.

-=-

{-=Paraphrased Edicts=-}
=}1. 'Do not murder in cold blood. Those who seek to kill, shall be detained, and apprehended corresponding with their crime.'
=}2. 'We, Sangria, are as equal as the people we serve. Not above, nor below.'
=}3. 'Be charitable to those that deserve, Lend a helping blade to those that deserve.'
=}4. 'Keep an open eye for trouble where it lay. Practice, and prepare.'
=}5. 'Take note of any signs of threat before it arises. Document it if needed.'

- Ripped, and paraphrased
from a Hospitaller scroll.

-=-

{-=Goals/Accomplishments=-}

+ Establish Keep
+ Official Recruitment
+ Obtain A Warship

+ Host Tourney In Halbed.
+ Open Recruitment In New World.
+ Make Love To House Fuvur
-=-

SSSS.png

{-=Regiment/Ink Well/Ebon=-}
The main 3 occupations as a Sangrian, though other positions do exist, these are the more prominent, and most important.

The Regiment takes care of most things that do with peace-keeping through combat, as well as spread balance with light medical knowledge. Uniform, and on task, will take orders, train, and battle together. The Armed Guards, think up close, plate armor, medium-heavy weaponry. The Armed Spies, think leather, or chain, out of the fray, a tad bit, small-medium weaponry.

The Ink Well is the collective of our journalists, scribes, and diarists. They would keep the peace through speaking. Should be accompanied by a guard during any harmful confrontations. Recommended to obtain some form of medical knowledge. The Scribes; ink, and a book. Weaponry and armor is at their own discretion, though robes or light armor is adequate. Ink, or charcoal, a notepad/book for quick notes whilst up close, near the actual dangerous events. Some level of armor/small weapon is adequate in this situation.

The Ebon is the equivalent of role someone who'd take upon the roles of both The Regiment and The Inkwell, the two choices are the merge of the corresponding classes of the two main groups. The Scribe Guards take upon the same roles of The Scribes and The Armed Guards. The Scribe Spies take upon the same roles of The Scribes and The Armed Spies.

-=-

SSSS.png

{-=Ranks=-}

-=Leaders=-
[Master Sangrian]
Cymic Seymour| Cymic_
[Regiment Sentinel]
Kam| Kamaoe
[Ink Well Sentinel]
Azariah Ralotumal| Asirel Luik
[Ebon Sentinel]

Creak Walsh| Colonelgames
-=-
-=Exclusive=-
[Apprentice]
[Empty]
[Alcohol Brewers]
[Empty]
[Physicians]

Lillinette| TinyBlueberry
-=-

-=Regiment=-

[Armed Guards]
Aspen Malavar| JustTooRadical
Kam| Kamaoe

[Armed Spies]
Blue Strazz| HollowBlue
-=-

-=Ink Well=-
[Scribes]
Azariah Ralotumal| Asirel Luik
Jhaeros Maendir| Rang3r0wns94
-=-
-=Ebon=-
[Scribe Guards]

[Empty]
[Scribe Spies]
[Empty]
-=-
-=Undecided=-
(for members who have not chosen a position yet.)
+ Elmond Engem ironassassin
+ Hazel Clearwater Spooksy_

-=-
{-=Alliances=-}
The Caparii Alliance| Raykaystar
The Hospitaller Order| Glados
Aeternum| Spooksy_
Eisenfaust| rjamesking

{-=In Memoriam=-}
Fenric Varkious| Colonelgames

{-=In Exile=-}
Jon| Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Fenric Varkious| Colonelgames
-=-

{-=Additional Details=-}
Sangria's main colors are Sangria and Dark Gray. There is a base being built, as well as a town deep in the north-west which will house them, and few others with the town surrounding. All combat-positions have the option to custom leather, or you can bring your own plate, but there will be some fabric change to it so that it represents Sangrian affiliation.

-=-

{-=Assets=-}
+ Guild House
+ Warship
+ Keep
+ Town of Halbed

-=-

{-=Events=-}
+ Cheese and Wine - Recruitment
+ Trade-To-Tavern
+ Crew: The Vineyard

-=-

{-=Applications=-}

IGN:
Character Name:
Position:
Active (how many hours a day?):
Timezone:
Referrer (optional):

Sangria Leather.png

Applications available.

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
more one member factions are good for the future of hollowworld
I shudder to think what frightening headway you'd make should you not spend all of your time and effort furiously shitposting.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I shudder to think what frightening headway you'd make should you not spend all of your time and effort furiously shitposting.
if i think about it my head will implode from the thought of not shitposting

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I can only think of wine.... But I wish you luck!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I can only think of wine.... But I wish you luck!
Sangria is also a shade of purple, but Cymic personally chose the name because he is a fan to alcohol, eheh.

Cap I have a few members ready to join, but not inviting anyone officially IC until i get the region set up. And that may house a few caparii in the town as well. So calm it dood.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I'm gonna go and donate to you oocly asap aka when I get home in six hours,

edit; I'll start making the armored skins and make em' look badass.

Purple / Grey in armor sounds amazing.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
it is leather for now. i am a leatherworker and i am creating about 4 sets. I have a workshop for this. and experience. you can stop by my shop in Tambry if you have any more concerns Paint i also am creating a skin for it. (half finished)

Leatherscale to be specific