Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Outdated] The Sangria Regime

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
it is leather for now. i am a leatherworker and i am creating about 4 sets. I have a workshop for this. and experience. you can stop by my shop in Tambry if you have any more concerns Paint i also am creating a skin for it. (half finished)

Leatherscale to be specific
I have no concerns at all sir~

I was just making sure is all, I hope to see what you folks do with this, it looks promising.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I have no concerns at all sir~

I was just making sure is all, I hope to see what you folks do with this, it looks promising.
That really means a lot to me! Thanks~ i will be on soon. i am still on the bus and my phone is almost dead and i sm exhausted xD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
it is leather for now. i am a leatherworker and i am creating about 4 sets. I have a workshop for this. and experience. you can stop by my shop in Tambry if you have any more concerns Paint i also am creating a skin for it. (half finished)

Leatherscale to be specific
;~;
was feeling very hopeful when Raykaystar tagged me...then I saw this...all my feelz

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
;~;
was feeling very hopeful when Raykaystar tagged me...then I saw this...all my feelz
Actually, that is a great idea, but Cymic is basically running off of fumes, so if anything, i would have asked out of charity, as well as proposed to be allies.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Actually, that is a great idea, but Cymic is basically running off of fumes, so if anything, i would have asked out of charity, as well as proposed to be allies.
you say that as though it wouldn't happen, the smithing Guild wasn't exactly made to make money, just to get smith's names out there and train those who want to be smiths

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
you say that as though it wouldn't happen, the smithing Guild wasn't exactly made to make money, just to get smith's names out there and train those who want to be smiths
I will look into this then, this is actually extremely convenient.. !