Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outfit Designs and Character Art

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
So I have seen a few threads about doing art for Rads and I'm sort of trying to get a small region made for one of my character to try to make it close to their D&D lore.
So I'm gunna be offering to do some art of characters and clothing/outfit designs for Radiants.
I'm not sure how to do this so I'm just gunna do it the way I've seen in the forums with an auction
Starting bid- 1,000R
Minimum bidding-500R
Edit: the deadline will be 6/23 midnight in Central Time (CT)

-Round 2-
Doing another auction cause buying land is rather confusing and I thought I had it covered but didn't.
This is the same as before but I've decided to try and make some bidding milestones and such.
Starting Bid- 1,000
Minimum Bid-1,000

Bidding tiers-
If the auction reaches certain amounts, more and more can be included for the picture
No matter what you will always receive a colored piece that is shaded!
1k-5k: simple bust
5k-10k: fullbody
10k-50k: Fullbody with chibi added for icons or page dolls
50k+: Two fullbody figures in one picture or two different pictures of the same/different character(s)

Ending times:
Midnight June 27 Central Time (9 and a half hours from edit/posting time)

-Round 3-
Since I I have not gotten a response from the last winner, I am doing another auction in the meantime cause I am a broke goat.
Starting Bid- 1,000
Minimum Bid-1,000

Going the same as the first auction.
Ending time: July 30th at Midnight Central Time.

EXAMPLES:
Marie and  Izumi.png

Last edited: