Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

Tarron

Lord of Altera
It's high noon, y'all.

Overwatch is out and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Send a friend request to 'Atlas#13672' if you want to play some time!

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I probably won't be buying it at it's current price. Maybe if it goes on sale.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
1700 hours TF2 and Overwatch is my crack. However, there's pretty much nothing in common between the games besides:
- Unique characters with defined roles
- Gamemodes

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
1700 hours TF2 and Overwatch is my crack. However, there's pretty much nothing in common between the games besides:
- Unique characters with defined roles
- Gamemodes
Characteristics that are present in actual dozens of games. So I don't really get that comparison too much.... I'm just not that interested in what it has to offer, and at the cost I don't know if I would play it enough to justify purchasing it.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Sadly, I'm on a Blizzard boycott because what what happened to the vanilla servers. And it sucks cuz I really wanna play Overwatch.

Spark

Broken
Don't like TF2 so I won't like this, lmao TF2 clone.

Seriously though, it's so generic cartoon shooter.

Battleborn, now that's where it's at.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Bastion is legit broken, tho. Sentry rate of fire that is also a sniper is crazzaaaayyy.

Love all the other heroes. Currently grooving on Roadhog and Lucio.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
One of the reasons I'd like to try out Genji

Current list of characters I want to play-
1: MERCY (cause doctors ftw)
2: Zenyada (yata? No clue, more healing, and hit people with balls)
3: Genji (Bullets? fudge dat... Arrows? Not today... Sentry? I learned this move from the Matrix!)