Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The two long locks of hair sorta look like hairy legs when viewed without context.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
i dont care about the art i've made in the last year i just want to show one of the most horrifying things i've produced

his name is gibby

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
I really love this stuff, man. Reminds me of Jar’s drawings! As an artist I really relate to your initial post, it gets difficult to keep going sometimes especially if you are your own worst critic. I stopped for years because I found art so frustrating, so it’s really cool you post this stuff!

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I really love this stuff, man. Reminds me of Jar’s drawings! As an artist I really relate to your initial post, it gets difficult to keep going sometimes especially if you are your own worst critic. I stopped for years because I found art so frustrating, so it’s really cool you post this stuff!
thank you! honestly, since making the thread, i've come to terms with the idea of just pissing out art and posting for the sake of input and self-fulfillment, even when i don't necessarily like what i make. it's cathartic, at least.

i've also given up on resizing my images.

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
there's a lot that i've been up to but here's some mild sauce that turned out alright. my phone's camera has just about outlived itself.