Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Feel free to offer ideas and whatnot; I just draw whatever I feel like. Shitpost if you want. Give me goofy doodle ideas. Of course, advice is always appreciated as well.
Anyhow, here's some old stuff, with the old blurb redacted :cool:

Content warning for: body horror, occasional nudity
*Ink drawings are my focus as an artist but I paint sometimes : - )

And here's what I've drawn in the past few nights.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I think most artists suffer with not liking their own stuff and getting really demotivated with it, so you're not alone there and I am very glad you posted thread. : ) One of my biggest art-helps is probably the response from the playerbase on my own thread, it's motivating in its own way. Very gooood! Post more. : )

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
That second one you did of what I assume is Isk, the portrait, looks really good. It's dark, and kind of Machiavellian looking. I love the sharp details. Would you consider doing on of Josef, or maybe some other character that you like? I know plenty of people do stuff like that, and I think you would be great at it. I don't know.

Maybe sketch out favorite characters or scenes from movies.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is very rad stuff, my guy. I don’t think you should feel like your stuff is cringey at all; it’s quite beautiful.

Don’t ever not think you’re a special, wonderful human being, Vin :heart:

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
ok so i gotta admit, you guys are too nice. it feels good to read the posts.

That second one you did of what I assume is Isk, the portrait, looks really good. It's dark, and kind of Machiavellian looking. I love the sharp details. Would you consider doing on of Josef, or maybe some other character that you like? I know plenty of people do stuff like that, and I think you would be great at it. I don't know.

Maybe sketch out favorite characters or scenes from movies.
Thanks man. It was a test in lighting moreso than anything else, but it was fun enough that I'd probably do some more experimenting with it and other characters. Josef would fit nicely into something like that, so maybe.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Really wonderful art Vinnie I enjoyed it immensely. You did a great job. I like your Baphomet inspired piece and your last piece i thought they were interesting and cool.

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

It's almost 6 AM, and the Anthony Hopkins quote motivated me enough to draw him. Doesn't much look like Hopkins.