Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Can confirm, the Dutch weather is the bane of my existence

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I could try and have a go at an A3 sized traditional portrait, been a while though. What are you looking for exactly?
I was just thinking that considering you did an awesome portrait of Erik way back when, it is only proper to ask you whether you'd be up for doing one of Kristoff? Im happy to pay, if ive got the rads which i probably should have.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I was just thinking that considering you did an awesome portrait of Erik way back when, it is only proper to ask you whether you'd be up for doing one of Kristoff? Im happy to pay, if ive got the rads which i probably should have.
I was super inspired by everything surrounding Erik! I think that's a big part of the reason why it became so pretty. It almost felt like I didn't really knew what I was doing, it just became that portrait. I can do my best for Kristoff, I always like drawing Dwarves, but I can't promise anything :p I'll have a look as soon as I got the time, might already be this week/weekend