Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Packman's Pet Store!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You are aware of the Aviary yes?
I am, but this is not an aviary this is a pet store where through legit rp, taking several days, and using dice for chance of finding an egg and through-out the breeding process we will hatch pigeons. Which, because they are born here, will fly back here once set free somewhere else. Through that, Packman is trying to make some money.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I am, but this is not an aviary this is a pet store where through legit rp, taking several days, and using dice for chance of finding an egg and through-out the breeding process we will hatch pigeons. Which, because they are born here, will fly back here once set free somewhere else. Through that, Packman is trying to make some money.
You are more than free to use the bird cages of the Aviary is all I'm saying

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
if you can try and figure out for me whether cats and dogs spawn in the main world, I'll start a quest to find them!
I used to see a lot of Ocelots in Compendium before I started building. I think there were some squares of jungle biome there.i think I've built over that biome because I don't see them spawn anymore. There is an incredibly dense jungle north of Compendium, so you may find more Ocelots to claim there. Though it's denser than the jungle on the old map, so traveling through is very difficult without fly.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Spider Tarantula creepy critter is sold!
Time to get The Domesticators going, or else I'm gonna loose customers! D: