Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paintings Problem

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Due to unforseen circumstances with trying to resolve lag issues, every single painting on the server has most likely been removed.

This wasn't intentional, the plugin added to fix things was supposed to only focus on mobs, and it wasn't until after it had automatically cleaned things that the mistake was realized.

A total of 918 items were removed from the server, and I have no idea how many of those were paintings.

For this, I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional as I was still trying to fix the animal spawning issue... which might still be an issue *Siigh*.

Jeremy

Lord of Altera
Things are bound to happen but we know that everyone is doing their best to keep/make this the server we all love.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
All the item frames in my (former) house are still there, and they're aprox. 1 1/2 years old. So yours should be fine too. Obviously using nothing but my own knowledge as a reference.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm pretty sure it only removed items from currently rendered chunks, since scanning a 16kx16kx256 for all entities is too intensive to be done without crashing.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
For people that want a specific painting, there's a command /paint that allows you to change the painting.