Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In Progress Pantheon Skin Contest Voting Closed

Which Pantheon skin is the best???

• Sallana

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Shalherana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vermella

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Ignis

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The Gray Lady

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Jishrim

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
VOTE VOTE VOTE.
Voting for your favorite skin ends on June 27th. The winner will receive a pot of 45,000r!! Here are the entries!! I won't be listing the skin makers to keep it as anonymous as I can. Once the voting concludes, I'll announce the winner as well as the next contest. :)

------------------------------

IGNIS
----------------------------------------------

SHALHERANA
---------------------------------------------------

VERMELLA
--------------------------------------------------------

THE GREY LADY
----------------------------------------

JISHRIM

--------------------------

Sallana

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Everyone voted? Voting closes on the 28th and a new contest will be announced then!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
We're getting close to the end of the poll. I figured now would be a good time to ask, before we get into the next contest.

So. Do you have any recommendations for how the contest runs? Should I keep making them? Make submission period longer or shorter? Make the entry fee higher or lower? Any suggestions!

Also, I already have contest themes, so im not looking for those sort of suggestions.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'm loving this so far! I would really like for you to keep on doing these!
Other than that I don't really have any suggestions...

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
We're getting close to the end of the poll. I figured now would be a good time to ask, before we get into the next contest.

So. Do you have any recommendations for how the contest runs? Should I keep making them? Make submission period longer or shorter? Make the entry fee higher or lower? Any suggestions!

Also, I already have contest themes, so im not looking for those sort of suggestions.
Im not sure, but 3k instead of 5k might make people more inclined to partake for the entry fee. Mebbe. Everything seems fine with how this one got ran to me c:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

Huh I never got a notification I was tagged. But I would agree with Elz and say make it 3k entry fee. Otherwise I thought you did a lovely job with it.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Im not sure, but 3k instead of 5k might make people more inclined to partake for the entry fee. Mebbe. Everything seems fine with how this one got ran to me c:
5k means a larger pot and a larger pot means more money for me

i like them and will enter when a theme that inspires me occurs. i dont think there's anything you're doing wrong in the management.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Voting ends today at 9pm EST. A 4 vote difference between Vermella and The Grey Lady! Will Vermella close the gap? Will The Grey Lady be the final judgement?

You decide!