Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Parvani <PoMakani>

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
ParvaniTitle.png
Parva-eyes.png
Name: Parvani
Nickname/Alias: Parva, Shadow

Social Status: Born from the PoMakani clan
Race: Makani
Height: 5' (60 inches; 154 centimeters) Much shorter than what is normal in her birth clan
Wingspan: 13.5' (162 in; 411 cm) A little bit longer than normal for her height.
Weight: 92 lbs.
Eyes: Deep blue-violet, almost black
Beak: Dull black, wide and sharp; a bit shorter than most.
Feathers: Black with iridescence. Teal along the head, purple along the wings and tail, blue along the body.
Skin: scaley dull black skin under the feathers
Identifying Marks: None yet
Appearance: She is a foot shorter than most other PoMakani, making her stand out a bit more than usual. Her coloring is all black with iridescence among her feathers. She has long hairfeathers, though they are a bit plain and close to her head. She is sleek due to her build, and dexterous in her movements. Her looks are akin to a raven or starling.

Family Heritage: Both her parents were PoMakani, mostly harvesting and gathering what they could for themselves and the rest of the island.
Martial Status: none
Children: none

Languages Spoken:
Yakai - Fluent.
'Glide speak' - While not a proper language, it is a set of shrieks and whistles that have basic meanings to other Makani.
Common – (aka Kayamon: 15 - she knows enough to understand and communicate the basics, but grammar and pronunciation are poor.)

Religious Beliefs:
- The Will of Manna – She was brought up to believe and trust that Manna is all, and anything that happens is fate due to Manna's will. As she looked up to the Akei’yah her entire life, she does try to privately emulate their ways (divining, healing, herbalism), knowing she’d be shunned if caught.
Personality: Her eagerness to learn outshines her shortness and birthcaste, and may be what stands out most in her personality. She loves fun, and enjoys learning what she can. A bit of a trickster blood is still in her, and she may go out of her way to find and hide things she covets. She also finds amusement in mimicking the sounds of other animals and nature.
Habits: Watching others, eavesdropping (if it has to do with learning something new), keeping herself well-groomed, collecting ornaments (especially shiny things) and divining tools.

Goals in Life: learn more about herbalism and healing, other ways to divine

Strengths:
Excellent glider, strong back.
Excellent eyesight.
Strong talons (and clawed hands) for climbing, and defence.
Quick learner, Good at mimicking sounds.

Weaknesses and Fears:
Poor hearing, poor scent.
--
Fear of being ignored.
Fear of being crippled.
Isolation or being alone.

Main Profession: Gatherer - fruits, herbs and leaves for food, rushes for baskets, etc.
Political Alignment: The Makani.
Birthplace: Vata'inu

Favourite
Place: home
Pastime: learning
Food: lemons
Drink: tea
Colour: the colors of the sky during dusk
Animal:

Least Favourite
Place: the sea
Pastime: sleeping
Food: bananas
Drink: goat's milk
Colour: white
Animal: lice

Last edited:

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Relations and Locations
Makani:
Sova YaVei - very serious in his duties as a guard

Tevis YaVei - one who goes to find more of our kind to keep us together

Kekoa YaVei - guardian and watcher of the demons; communicates with them and brings us news often

"I worry about her. I know she is a good guardian, but some of her actions are erratic lately. Normally I would let things be as they be, but nothing is normal anymore. And she knows this, too."
"She has been out exploring almost all the time, now. Hopefully she is doing well. Maybe exploring is doing her some good."
Lilinoe Lei -flower lei; very friendly, makes friends easily it seems
"We talked about things while hiding from the rain. Seems we like similar things, even if we are of different clans. I confided in her my secret plans. She was unsettled. I don't blame her. It goes against our ways of life.... but we must adapt."
"Lilinoe is too nice sometimes, to the groundlings. Perhaps I am, too."
Lelaki Lei -tailor lei
"He was very pleased at the metal needles I was able to get for him. He is making me new clothes!"

Reivos Po -Very handy and works hard providing things for the roost

Tei Po - Very hard worker, tends to a lot of the things at the roost. Animals, plants..

Malo Po - a young one with 'unconventional' trading skills

Others:
Adielle (human) - fruit demon, too nice, found me lemons, and seems seriously interested in being friendly toward Makani.

"Adella is having a baby! She is moving up north; I believe she lives up there. I will go visit her. It means dressing warm, but she *is* a genuinely good groundling. I don't mind. Plus it means scouting!"
"Adella and Astrid live in Mockingbay now; Simik visits them there. I should visit too."
(Cedlas) (elf) - possibly volatile, even toward other groundlings, but apologized after a misunderstanding. It had to do with their 'dieties'.
"This one told me more about the 'purrtal' in the desert, and what happened inside the moon. The *important* part is that someone shot the heart of the moon, and it turned purple. Obviously, the moon is bleeding. We must find a way to get back to the moon and heal it."
(Maceo) (human) - possibly rather dangerous groundling. Has the power to call down the sun.
"This one talked a lot in front of a large group of groundlings, and then raised his arms, yelled, and a fierce bolt of sun-lightning came down and set fire to the monument he was standing near. This terrified me. What is this groundling?"
Cymic (elf) - very odd, curious, fighter-type groundling; is impossible to figure out. Likes to drink horrible stuff.
"Simik is so strange, and does the strangest things. We made a deal - learn from each other. We pay each other in favors, it seems, as well as knowledge. We both make mistakes, too, but I guess that's a part of learning."
"He is still difficult to understand. He lies when he knows it's not helpful, because he sees it as fun. He taunts others because he is bored. He is disliked, feared, or hated, and he prefers it this way. Yet there are other things he does, that makes more sense if he was trying to be a nice groundling. How can one man do all these things at once? At least I am still learning from him, in various ways. We still trade information, and ideas, and stories."

Asero (human) - met him while on the quest for the moon.
"Lilinoe likes this one. He lives in the desert, and seems nice. Helped us out when we asked for more information."

Kam (earthspawn) - big and green and tusky and most likely dangerous.
"This one knows more about things involving the moon, and is one of the few actively working to fix it, I think. Be careful around her, though; still dangerous."

Locations:
(Arget Isles) - Where I first landed. An island with tall buildings, and nature was still around everywhere. Stayed away from all the groundlings, so I do not know who made the roost.

Storms Landing - Seems to be a main roost for groundlings. Many of their 'ships' come here, and a lot of fights and other things happen here. Must remain vigilant *and safe* while watching them.

Demon's Roost - Our new 'home'. Mountains and trees and a lake. The others seem to be making it their own, but I cannot find the heart in me to consider this mine. Not yet.

(Compendium) -

(Aelmere) -

Halbed - Very cold, Northern city. Ice and snow and dangerous wild animals. No idea how anyone can actually live here, or why they would choose to.

Last edited: