Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PastelKaya's Application [ Approved - JoeJoe ]

PastelKaya

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
PastelKaya

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - Metagaming would be using out-of-roleplay knowledge within Roleplay that your character has not/not yet achieved.
Powergaming - Powergaming would be forcing an action upon a player. For example, someone says; *Stabs you and you die instantly* That's powergaming, which I personally heavily dislike in a Roleplay.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, as it is an addition not available in Vanilla and can be used unfairly in someone's own advantage.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
fonsvitae

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello. I'm Kayla! :) I live in Canada, and I do mainly hobbies regarding art. I sing, play instruments, write stories/poetry/etc.., and as well create sculptures/drawings/paintings. I love creating and exploring new things as well as trying out something I'm not always comfortable with. Some sports I play are soccer and tennis.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I have a couple of art pieces, accompanied by builds.
1.png2017-07-06_11.48.52.png

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
JoeJoe (Wanderer_Joe)

About Your Character!
The written portion of the test is required to be a 400-word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.

Character Name: Rose Cobail

Character Age:
Rose is 22 years of age.

Character Race:
She is a human.

Appearance:
Rose has a peachy skin tone, accompanied by a diamond-shaped face. She stands at 5'5'' with a petite pear body shape, wider at the hips, and thinner at the chest level. She has a pale tone of blonde hair accompanied by a striking dark blue tone of eyes. Rose is always seen with her signature red scarf, and is often mistaken for a male.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Capture.PNG

Written Test!
Rose was born to a family that consisted of a mother, father, and two older siblings, both sisters near the area of Minerva. Ever since dear Rose was young, she accompanied her wholesome family in their travels across the lands to explore the different materials, plants, races, and all variables in this odd world she was born into. She yearned to learn more about the magical beasts that roamed, the beautiful variations of trees. Her favorite had to be the King Maple Tree. As she journeyed around, she gained knowledge from her father about the marvelous creations in this world and came to love them. With every step along the journey, Rose grew older and older, developing into the woman she is now. The time finally came, and Rose was forced to becoming independent from her family. Her siblings had already fled from the nest of their parents' comfort and assistance, but now it is time to be free. Rose packed her things to follow her family's footsteps in traveling, she never truly settled in one place. She's visited Storm's landing as well as many other popular regions. With every new scenery she visits, the more knowledge she gains. With that, the more knowledge she gains, the more she aspires to be like her father. Strong, wise, humble. One bright morning, returning to Minerva to visit her parents and arriving at her home, it was... empty. The poor old place was always quiet, but today, it was much too quiet. Her attention spun around to face her grieving mother and assumed the worst. Her assumption was unfortunately correct. Rose's father had passed away. Her idol, the person she aspired to be, gone. She knew she needed to make him proud. She bid farewell to her mother, leaving gifts from her travels, and continued along the lands. With every new species of plant, flower, race, she'd jot it down onto a new page of her journal. Her end goal was to fill four journals. One for every time period in her life. As a youngling, she already filled one with the species' she'd encountered during that time. She is currently working on the second journal, with information of her encounters as a young adult. Her father was like the star on a christmas tree. One of the most important features of the tree's entirety. The tree was Rose's life, and her father was the star. Her family and loved ones happened to become the ornaments. Her aspirations and goals were to be able to understand the world around her to it's fullest potential.

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
There we go! Enjoy, you know what I am Kaya.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.