Finished Path of Prosperity III - Heist of Dune

When should this event be hosted? Pick all the times that you may be able to attend.

• Total voters

Squidziod

Sea Dweller
Staff member
Squidziod
Squidziod
I can do that time on a Wednesday or Friday, but not a Thursday. Thursday I could do 7:00 PM EST, but that's kind of late. . .

Ced

Mountain Bum
Retired Staff
Character: Joakim
IGN: ComplacentOwl I think????????
Fortune Runner?: Not formally.
Praise RNGesus: "I make my own luck!"

Intal

Loyal Servant of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
Character: "Gambit"
IGN: IntalCraft64
Fortune Runner?: No
Praise RNGesus: Sure

Can only come at Feb. 24th 4pm EST

Cymic_

Lord of Altera
1547078793015.png

The rag-party scarecely makes it clear out of Dune, bearing stolen-stolen riches, and a large handful of sapphire shards. Each member is entitled to a piece of the loot, and whatever they were able to stuff in their pockets. The wounded were left with the folk of Aelmere if in dire care- or hauled up north if requested.
Thank you for everyone who attended this event in my Path of Prosperity quest line, and i hope everyone enjoyed the event.
Cap ShaolinPunk Kamaoe Jazzper Ced Squidziod Jeroxia Ruu Ayda

Ced

Mountain Bum
Retired Staff
Fun! Thank you temps, and thank you staff, and thank you Cymic!

With an equal share of the loot, how much wealth would each member walk/hobble away with?

Cymic_

Lord of Altera
Fun! Thank you temps, and thank you staff, and thank you Cymic!

With an equal share of the loot, how much wealth would each member walk/hobble away with?
This is subject to imagination, but about 700 radiants worth of gold and silver items/radiants individually, and about 2 of the saphire shards, which can be brought to a jeweler. The sapphire was about the size of a baseball, only covered in tinted glass to appear larger. So just imagine 1/6th of the actual baseball-sized gem, in irregular shapes. The excess sapphire/Cymic's bits and the excess gold was added to the secret stash of loot gathered for Jax.