Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Path of Prosperity III - Heist of Dune

When should this event be hosted? Pick all the times that you may be able to attend.

• Total voters

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm still interested in attending, please continue to poke me when you plan this thing. Uh... I'm not getting tags from this so... maybe poke me on discord or something. Like I said, I still want to try to come.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
New poll is up to decide the time, please vote. Still seeking more Jax worshippers.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Hi guys, i lied, this event is going to be put off for a good while. I'm hella busy and lack the motivation to do anything HW related, though ill probably be attending Niah's event about the pits, otherwise i can't handle the stress of making an event and making sure everything goes right, etc. Not for now at least. This event WILL happen, and is ready to happen, but it will not be happening soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and i love all yall

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Hi guys, i lied, this event is going to be put off for a good while. I'm hella busy and lack the motivation to do anything HW related, though ill probably be attending Niah's event about the pits, otherwise i can't handle the stress of making an event and making sure everything goes right, etc. Not for now at least. This event WILL happen, and is ready to happen, but it will not be happening soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and i love all yall
Take your time, we'll be here when you're back.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1546387488487.png
(PC - Diablo III concept art.)

Time has passed, and with much anticipation, scouts have returned bearing details about the distant desert town of Dune- Run by former fugitives, thieves, murderers. A place of exile that has blossomed their own sense of authority and way of life. They inform of four great towers, under guard, where the gold is held. They inform of a great arena, in which their economy runs- On glory and gold. With all of the information presented, the Fortune Runners and friends are to meet in Aelmere to come up with a plan, and to execute it on arrival. God's luck and godspeed.

When?: TBD
Where?: Aelmere

Character:
IGN:
Fortune Runner?:
Praise RNGesus:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I am looking for folks to play temps. PM me if you are interested or express your absolute and utter excitement down below

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm still interested in attending, please continue to poke me when you plan this thing. Uh... I'm not getting tags from this so... maybe poke me on discord or something. Like I said, I still want to try to come.
Cymic_ I'd DM but I'd rather attend the event. If you can't find anyone else, or you otherwise really need me, I'm willing.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Character: Kethron
IGN: Heie
Fortune Runner?: Maybe?
Praise RNGesus: ? What is Dis?

Edit: Google answered my question.....

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Character: Briste
IGN: GraLeatFein
Fortune Runner?: Sure, sign me up?
Praise RNGesus: Praise RNGesus, yes.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I forgot, do I have a character that's a fortune runner?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll be trying to attend then, if he's not stuck at the colony and depending on the date and time :)

Character: Kublai
IGN: Bartooliinii
Fortune Runner?: aye
Praise RNGesus: HOLOLOHOLOHO