Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Path of Prosperity IV - After Party

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1547168493011.png

-=[]=-

"You shall honor all debts and oaths, and give largely to those who do so in return."

"Jax's favored, and all of the faithful- Those who have given Him worship, in forms beyond prayer and beyond thought. Seeking out ancient ruins, sunken treasure-- These are the lads and lasses who will congregate under Halbed's Cathedral. We will gather to bear witness, to pay our debt back to Jax for the treasures we have earned and scarcely escaped with, thanks to Jax's good fortune guiding our adventures. We will drink our drinks and lay our eyes on the treasures that we've amassed

Those invited are urged to bring something of great value to them, or otherwise monetary value, and place it into the pile as offering to Jax. Let thoughts of greed flood from your mind, and let the ideas of Jax replace them."

[OOC]

What: This is an offering of all the treasure gained during my Fortune Runner's "Path of Prosperity" quest line. It also includes those who have aided in prior missions.
When: Monday, January 14th. 3 PM EST
Where: Halbed, the cathedral
Listing: Private
Invitation List:
+ Kublai Bartooliinii
+ Beren Hai_Paladin
+ Trystan Fuvur Elz
+ Unus Opticus GoldenProphet
+ Kam Kamaoe
+ Remi Wise Ddaug
+ Ulric Quinn Tiberione
+ Fenric Varkious Colonelgames
+ Agnar Freyr Kamaoe
+ Connor Blackwood Baron2537
+ Chives Treeboy
+ Odoacer Niko
+ Rohrer/Korchek Squidziod
+ Lyle TyoungBD
+ Kethron Heie
+ Joakim Ced
+ Briste Ayda

+ Tourmaline Ruu
+ Cloud Riverborn Jeroxia

Lannis

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I don't much play Trystan right now, but Lisbet is kinda Jax inclined. Not sure if that makes a difference : )

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I should be able to make it without too much issue -- might cut it close like I did on Wednesday but nothing too bad. How formal is this event in terms of dress? Do I pull out a ratty tuxedo?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I don't much play Trystan right now, but Lisbet is kinda Jax inclined. Not sure if that makes a difference : )
This event is a sort of exclusive little get together, in appreciation for those who have helped, shed blood, or otherewise aided in securing treasure with the fortune runners

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I should be able to make it without too much issue -- might cut it close like I did on Wednesday but nothing too bad. How formal is this event in terms of dress? Do I pull out a ratty tuxedo?
There will be alcohol, but you day clothes should be fine. Just bring something of worth to throw into the pile- This is optional.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can make it, Kublai'll be there!!
EDIT: Can you add it to the calendar plox

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'll do my damnedest to be there. I'll even make sure that Cloud has something to offer, despite being borderline broke.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Would 100% be there but I'm currently trying to get my accounts sorted! Will get there asap, fashionably late if at all.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Would 100% be there but I'm currently trying to get my accounts sorted! Will get there asap, fashionably late if at all.
No worries, Joakim will magically know where to go, for convenience.