Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Path Of War [Getting There]

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
A medieval based story, I am trying to make this as historically accurate so if you have any pointers lemme know, also with the main story gimme any pointers

Path of War

Prologue

Ulric knocked the arrow onto the bowstring and took aim at the mass of French cavalry charging towards him, as he released the string of the massive longbow the arrows shot off but only managed to dent the armour of the knight. Knowing that his shot wouldn't have done more than anger the knight Ulric spurred Chanter away and looked back shooting another arrow at the mass and struck the knight in the knee joint effectively killing his leg. Ulric lowered his head and made his way into the forest

Chapter I
Ulric looked up at the target aiming down the arrow that his father had supplied and drew the 20 pound practise bow. At 8 his father had insisted that he begun to learn how to use a bow. Now, at 9, he wasn’t too bad.

[MORE COMING SOON]

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
A medieval based story, I am trying to make this as historically accurate so if you have any pointers lemme know, also with the main story gimme any pointers

Path of War

Prologue

Ulric knocked the arrow onto the bowstring and took aim at the mass of French cavalry charging towards him, as he released the string of the massive longbow the arrows shot off but only managed to dent the armour of a knight. Knowing that his shot wouldn't have done more than anger the knight Ulric spurred Chanter away and looked back shooting another arrow at the mass and struck a knight in the knee joint effectively killing his leg. Ulric lowered his head and made his way into the forest

Chapter I
Ulric looked up at the target aiming down the arrow that his father had supplied and drew the 20 pound practise bow. At 8 his father had insisted that he begun to learn how to use a bow. Now, at 9, he wasn’t too bad.

[MORE COMING SOON]
That Skyrim reference.......