Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder / 3.5 Game

Matto225

The White Mage
Several hours, some rule reading, frustration/consternation and several Youtube tutorial videos later, i'm starting to get to grips with this! :)

I was thinking of a Dwarf Fighter, and making him rather tanky :3

Edit: For dice roles, probably not the best idea, but as Pyrocide said, since there's no dice rolling on the forums, we could use the server itself? Make a chat channel, turn off ooc and all go sit somewhere together? That, or find a website that supports something similar (if such a website exists). Purely bringing this up because, while i'd be happy to have the DM roll for me, there's something about it being you thats rolling for yourself. Just a suggestion, thats all! :D

Matto225

The White Mage
Quick question/clarification - for our ability stats, were having each start at 8 with 20 pints to spend?
Also, for starting gold, I found this for fighter "Starting Wealth: 5d6 x 10 gp (average 175gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less." Should I be rolling the 5d6, or is pyrocide? (Sorry for idiot questions!)

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Quick question/clarification - for our ability stats, were having each start at 8 with 20 pints to spend?
Also, for starting gold, I found this for fighter "Starting Wealth: 5d6 x 10 gp (average 175gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less." Should I be rolling the 5d6, or is pyrocide? (Sorry for idiot questions!)
No no, your questions are fine.

You start at 10, with 20 points to spend. And for your starting wealth, use the average.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
YES WE NEED YOU ... PALADIN IS MORE DEFENSE ORIENTED BUT FIGHTER MORE FOR DAMAGE BUT PRETTY GOOD TANK

Matto225

The White Mage
Ok, I realise that its not a possibility for the game were about to start, but this des lok pretty damn cool if people are up for games in the future! :) Was wondering if you guys had heard of it?
http://roll20.net/

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
this may seem like a silly question but do racial modifiers that make you lower than 8 have to change?

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i dunno thats why i was asking ... i can get a feat at level 1 though that changes my racial mods though XD

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
kinda need pyro to get back to ask this dont i ??? i dont mind though because it's my dump stat at the end of the day and with the racial mod it only on 7 so wy is it a problem i have it lower than 8 AFTER racial???

Matto225

The White Mage
Hey guys! Im not sure how close we are to starting, but could we possibly wait till tomorrow? I'll be ready then, and will put my character sheet up asap! :)

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Of course, that's totally fine. I'll write up the beginning post tomorrow night while at work, and we can start from that.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Have I gotten everyone's backstory? Also, there had been some discussion of switching adventures, does everyone want to switch to something else or stick with Council of Thieves?

Matto225

The White Mage
Im writing my backstory currently, but im out tonight -
Essentially an embittered dwarf soldier who has renounced the tradiitions of his kind (unusual for a dwarf) and traveled to Westcrown, the capital of Cheliax, to work as a soldier for hire. He ended up as a guard, working for a noble family for several months, untill they suddenly disappeared.
I can pretty much take it anywhere from here, especially if we need/want to intertwine backgrounds

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Have I gotten everyone's backstory? Also, there had been some discussion of switching adventures, does everyone want to switch to something else or stick with Council of Thieves?
I'm recommending we switch to either Rise of the Runelords or Legacy of Fire, myself.

Once we solidify on an adventure path I'll finish off my bio and character.

That being said, my present character has three different backgrounds worked out in my head, just not put to 'paper'. I can play anything.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I don't remember if I gave you the background for my character, but I can give a valid back story for just about any of the campaigns,due to the inquisitive and adventurous nature of Catfolk.