Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder-Looking for Players

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Me and Seth, two of your little typical Pathfinder noobs need help. We require a GM/DM/Guy who knows what to do, to give us a game! Don't worry, we know the rules... mostly. And we have already generated our characters!

So, all we need is someone who can use something to organise a game over the internet. You don't even have to be amazing at it. just much better than us.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Me and Seth are stubborn. We don;t give up that easily. He's a dwarf, I'm an Earthspawn.
@Seth_Jenkins

So it is I announce, we are once again looking to play Pathfinder with you people of HW! Be you new to the game or experienced player who will quickly tire of us being stupid fools, we invite you to play with us!

Now, down to the actual business end of this. I am happy to DM, but if I do DM accpet that I have never even played a game of Pathfinder. I will be horribly useless if I DM, but I will try. I know the rules, I have read the books, but I will still be horribly useless. So it is I extend the offer of the DM position to anyone who wishes to join us and if they want the position then I will happily hand it over.

Secondly, I tell you now that this will be limited to four players and one DM. If I am this DM this will make it easier for me, and the other reason is I want people to actually get their rubbish together. Last time it took us ages to write up our character sheets, and even then not everyone gave theirs in so this time all players must be punctual!

If you wish to join, merely post below and perhaps say how much Pathfinder/DnD experience you have. We will accept you regardless but we just want to know if we're a group of standard dumb people or a group of me, Seth and smart people.

Now, for character sheets, which I will want in by the end of October to check over just to see if it's all ok.

We are using Pathfinder and this requires this character sheet format;
Technical difficulties have occurred.

If you have your own character sheet that will also work, this one is merely an aid for us noobs in that it fills itself in by automatic stuff.

This link;

Getting Started

Will tell you the basics of playing Pathfinder.

When generating your character, for ability scores please use Points Buy and the accompanying tables to determine ability scores We will be using Standard Fantasy Cost, that will mean 15 points of allocation.

ScorePoints
7–4
8–2
9–1
10–0
11–1
12–2
13–3
14–5
15–7
16–10
17–13
18–17

Standard Fantasy–15

That is all I can think of at the moment. If you have any comments please tell me.

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sorry about the character sheet, it was seemingly broken. Here is the working version. It's a pdf Form, and it will automatically fill in values according to what you've put in. If you need any help with it please ask me.

Attachments

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Count me in.

I've wanted to DM for a while, but now is not the time. When we complete your story, if we play another, I'd be happy to DM that game.

But yeah, I'm 10000000% in, so long as the sessions are not on a Friday night.

-K9

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Welp, feel free to count me in, but I'd understand if y'wouldn't want to. :p

I'd like to think since last time my understanding of Pathfinder and the like- and enjoyment found in sitting down and actually writing a character sheet is amp'd up to eleven and I'd actually get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sorry, but I've got the four players I'm willing to GM/DM for.
how much does game cost
To answer your question however it costs nothing for this game as it's a tabletop RPG. Most of the resources needed to play can be found online, and as we are a bunch of likely useless players anyway it wouldn't matter much that we lack the completely perfect resources.