Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder recruitment all welcome dont be shy

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

To those that venture dare, great rewards and fame beware for when one reaches to the heights of gods do the unseen move in the shadows fair. To find ones prize slip from their grip as the claws of death do cling in tight grip.

Welcome weary travelers from near and far to the ancient and magical lands of of Faenir. Its a lush and fertile land that has been locked with stats in small wars with each other. Until ten years ago when the Great purge sprung forth in the North in an Kingdom call Susson put all to the sword that were declared heretics,and has finally united following the Gods of Good with a fanatical devotion they call for all to join them in their beliefs or burn by their holy fire.

Their Paladins travel with their priests spreading the word of their beliefs while at home their armies prepare to march to a holy crusade against those that profane and are unworthy, in every part of the land people whisper in hushed fearful tones about a secret society so deadly and draped in mystery that even the Matron Mothers of the Under Dark dare not speak their name of the order itself. Greatly trained in the arts of assassination, Espionage thieft and all other manner of things draped in the shadows and death itself. Rumors abound that they are seeking a heroic group of adventures to obtain a relic of immense power,while the kingdom of Susson seek the same to negotiate a alliance of powerful terms what will you choose.

So what is this this is a pathfinder adventure I started years ago and dmed for a good solid year at first with people here but then swapping out for people who showed interest on d20. While they made it threw a few big hurdles they did not make it truly all the way into the story itself in the deeper ends of the world, so after watching a youtube session it sparked my interest to dm again. And try a new style due to the hard difficulty of this pathfinder game I will be looking from 4-6 people to play in it, it will be heavily story driven as I will creat a custom discord just for rp in between games as there is alot of story and puzzles to solve in the area between games. This will also host a city building side to it and if players make it to it a large scale army and nation building side we will probally meet weekly on saturday or sundays at about 4pm. All races are accepted but elves if you want to play a elf character you have to get with me and find out some details that the rest of the party does not know, as well there are also werewolves in this game and undead.I welcome everyone who wants to play regardless of any issues or headbuttingwe may have come to on here ^^

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I've never done this before but if you're willing to take on a newbie I'd love to give it a shot.

4pm what timezone?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I've never done this before but if you're willing to take on a newbie I'd love to give it a shot.

4pm what timezone?
Be happy to I have to poll the guild I am apart of to find anyone else and if so I will let you know.