Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder - Welcoming New Players

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Twice, has Jak tried to play Pathfinder with thee, Hollowworlders (Alterans, for you new folk), and twice he has... well, the first time failed, but the second time went on for a bit, and was actually fun, before it died. Once more the call beckons you... will you roll high for initiative and freeze the dragon to death or be slain by it's vile claws? Your time is now! Rise up and play Pathfinder!

Ok, Pathfinder is a fantasy role-playing game, much like our own World of Altera. The main difference is it's not played within Minecraft and is instead classified as a pen-and-paper, or tabletop RPG. Each player creates a character and each player roleplays as that character in the world that the Dungeon/Game Master provides (Think of this fellow as Naelwyn, but with more power). It's basically like Dungeons and Dragons, if you know what that is.

Now that we've got that sorted time to sign up. There are six places and all you need at his point is a post showing interest. The only requirement is that you can be on Teamspeak and hear me (you don't need to speak if you don't want to).

1. Dungeon Master: @jakp25
  2. Player: @mucusBONES
  3. Player: @mairinbaihn
  4. Player: @Naelwyn
  5. Player: @Michcat
  6. Player: @Diarmuid Cronin (Elrohir)
  7. Player:
Even if you are new I will strive to help you and teach you the rules of the game.

We are going to be playing the Rise of the Runelords campaign path. If you want to read about the world we're going to be playing in "Golarion", then click this;

Overview of Golarion

If you want a more focused view on the region we'll be playing in "Varisia", click this link;

Overview of Varisia

People who played last time;

@Man5791
@Seth_Jenkins
@Arken
@Diarmuid Cronin (Elrohir)
@Megadonkey30
@blargtheawesome
@angryboy2k12

If you have any questions whatsoever, I will answer!

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I actually want too... Any ideas on when it will be... Both time and date^^
Also... Would need to read it all

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Also for anyone confused about how Pathfinder works, you'll get the hang of it quickly. Its mostly just remembering what to roll and when!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
BEC MAC DÉ SHALL RISE ONCE MOOOOOORE

-K9