Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paybks_a_Bch application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paybks_a_bch

Villager

What is your minecraft username?

My minecraft username is Paybks_a_bch
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
United states
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Pabks_a_bch i love rpg games and I have been waiting for a server like this forever. I am experienced in building and i am an awesome roleplayer.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is John i am born in Zimbabwe but i live in the U.S. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years. My hobby is to custom build computers and Play minecraft. I am interested in a awesome rpg community and look forward to playing with you guys. I am extremely friendly and willing to help others. One of my friends already plays in this server and told of how an enjoyable experience it was. He recommended me. I have been in many servers but so far this one looks like its the best and funnest.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I dont have any pictures because the map got erased but last month i built a GIANT Eiffel tower and a couple buildings from paris around it.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am extremely friendly and look forward to build and roleplay with other people.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I have never used any that.
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend tigrevillemur
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
6. Ill be a minotaur
Sorry my bad
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

You have to put some more thought into that. You have to describe who they are, their emotions, and other things. You have to write a short story on the player you are.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Yes we do indeed need a lengthy in character intro for 6 and if you could lengthen 7 that would be nice too.

Paybks_a_bch

Villager
6 (Extension)- Ok from what i understood with what you guys posted i CAN make my own character right? I just need to explain it more. Ok so i am a Minotaur. I escaped the greek labyrinths but for some reason i still feel lost. I have the head of a bull but the body of a human. I use to feed on the sacrifices of humans when i lived in the labyrinth. Now that i am out i understand the horrors i am and have done. I roam the world of hollowworld in search for forgiveness and understanding. Although many people see me as a monster i want to find the truth of why i was imprisoned, why i was born this way... why i was cursed. Half of me wants to forget my past and start out new completely while the other half of me wants to know exactly what happened. Since my body is half human i want to help others, i am somewhat friendly... But unfortunately since the other half of me is a monster, a bull i can be sometimes fierce violent and mean.
^ Hopefully that cuts it, by the way its all original :)

7 (Extension)- Although i am fairly experienced in building i also love the simple concept of "survival of the finest" i love to play on mine craft survival games servers and other similar types. Another reason why i would like to be part of your community is because it is EXTREMELY difficult to find other servers where people truly role play. I am also tired of going to servers and being treated poorly by both admins and players... I want to stop going to regular public servers and try out a white listed server. Some other hobbies i have are playing basketball and overall just playing multiple other games such as runescape, COD, Fallen earth etc...

Hopefully that's enough :), frosty vamp nice picture by the way lol

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
If you are not an admin or a mod stop replying to this thread unless you are actually the applying, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.