Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paying rads for Pokes!

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
So, my brother and I have been playing through Pokemon X together. We're noobs when it comes to battling and we're perfectly happy with it, we just wanna battle and have fun. But there is one problem, HE WHOOPS MY ASS EVERY TIME, we've battled about 12 times and I haven't won ONCE. So I'm here looking to buy some rare pokes that I really like and would beef up my team.

The one Poke I really want right now is a perfect IV Shuckle from pokemon Black/White with"Stealth Rock" and have it named "Shuckums". Shuckle can only get the move "Stealth Rock" in BW, so that makes this guy next to impossible for me to find cuz I don't have the game. You would have to catch it in BW and send it to your XY game via the Poke Bank, which its a one way transfer. I suppose you could breed a new perfect IV Shuckle from it in XY if you chose to do it there.

So yeah, I'm hiring a Pokemon head hunter with the skills and resources to get me this Shuckle, Shuckums will tear my brother apart!!!!

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Shuckle learn Stealth Rock in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I'll try to breed a max defenses Shuckle for you and learn stealth rock that way.

I'm not gonna bother with speed, attack, or special attack stats because it's worthless to bother. Power trick sets are gimmicky.

I also have tons of stuff to breed for you. Like Speed Boost Torchic, all the pseudo legendaries, and fun stuff like that. I am currently collecting a living Pokedex so I tons of fun stuff.

Just ask and ye shall receive.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Shuckle learn Stealth Rock in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I'll try to breed a max defenses Shuckle for you and learn stealth rock that way.

I'm not gonna bother with speed, attack, or special attack stats because it's worthless to bother. Power trick sets are gimmicky.

I also have tons of stuff to breed for you. Like Speed Boost Torchic, all the pseudo legendaries, and fun stuff like that. I am currently collecting a living Pokedex so I tons of fun stuff.

Just ask and ye shall receive.
Excellent, eeeeeeexellent. With this new Poke, I'll conquer my entire immediate family!!!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You know what a luvdisc is and I congratulate you for that. You know more than most.
Luvdisc are my bane. I caught (no joke) over 100 in Emerald for the heart scales, which I needed for something or other I've forgotten.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Luvdisc are my bane. I caught (no joke) over 100 in Emerald for the heart scales, which I needed for something or other I've forgotten.
Heart scales are for the Move Reminder. Also, you could have saved so much time by using the Thief move. :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Heart scales are for the Move Reminder. Also, you could have saved so much time by using the Thief move. :p
Eh, woulda coulda shoulda.

After I'd defeated the Elite 4 a few hundred times (354 according to my save what I dug up) I went into Pokemon breeding to create a superweapon. Said superweapon being a Spheal hatched from an egg with a full moveset of OP moves. Fissure, Sheer Cold, Guillotine/Horn Drill (one of them, I can't find the Spheal in question) and Blizzard. All from breeding.

I didn't once consider EVs or selecting for personality or anything, just straight single-minded make the killball Spheal.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I got a Shuckle with perfect special defense and HP iv's but my DS almost ran out of battery, so I had to stop. I'll get it finished tomorrow.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
you know, when I first read this thread i thought you were talking about the currency in pokemon and I was like

"why would u waste valuable radiants in order to get cheap poke currency that you could get easily ingame. how would you even trade poke"

I feel weird right now.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
you know, when I first read this thread i thought you were talking about the currency in pokemon and I was like

"why would u waste valuable radiants in order to get cheap poke currency that you could get easily ingame. how would you even trade poke"

I feel weird right now.
I have over 1.5 mil Poke in my X/Y version, I am a millionaire.

If only I could even compare on HW.