Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paying rads for Pokes!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Oh and while I'm here! I've recently started a pokemon emerald playthrough on my mac since I get bored at school. Should I change anything about this team that I'm going for?
Swampert
Manectric
Salamence
Gardivoir
Aggron
Camerupt

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh and while I'm here! I've recently started a pokemon emerald playthrough on my mac since I get bored at school. Should I change anything about this team that I'm going for?
Swampert
Manectric
Salamence
Gardivoir
Aggron
Camerupt
Swap camerupt out for Ninetails and you're golden :)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Swampert
Manectric
Salamence
Gardivoir
Aggron
Camerupt
Just use whatever makes you happy. Your team could use work, but for the purposes of the game, you're already excelling.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Holy smokes, so much info!!!!!!

Lucky for me, even though my brother seems to have unwittingly collected a pile of very strong pokes, he does not have any with trained IVs or competitive move sets (We had no idea shadow tag even existed, let along was active when Gengar went mega).

Though, mine are much the same with no trained IVs I have actually just trained my EVs where he has random stats from his playthroughs. This will likely change if I smoke him in our next match.

I'm out at the moment, but I'll post my info when I get back in a couple hours. You guys are earning a lot of rads right now ;)

Also, even though I may not switch out any pokes right now, if I still lose a lot this next set of matches I'll take full advantage of your info and suggestions, @Itzzaboy .

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'll be sure to record the matches so you can watch the fruits of your labor, and probably face-palm at us making millions of mistakes XD.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'll be sure to record the matches so you can watch the fruits of your labor, and probably face-palm at us making millions of mistakes XD.
Oh god it's so hilarious watching casuals play. I get to giggle my little head off as I see how you could instantly win a match. :D

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
*Looks in the thread and gets an itch*

... I'm not even going to start.

*Slowly backs out before he reverts*