{Peaceful} Astrakhan

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Can all of you who live in Astrakhan pay your taxes on Friday, pls?
(Unless you're apart of House Herenii in which case you should be taxed 300 radiants every day- unless you're not in the plugin :p)

Sir Arc

Legend of Altera
Patron
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Patron
Can all of you who live in Astrakhan pay your taxes on Friday, pls?
(Unless you're apart of House Herenii in which case you should be taxed 300 radiants every day- unless you're not in the plugin :p)
Fite me

Edit: Here when I get ill join the house plugin.

Last edited:

MelodyComplex

Noble of Altera
Hello friends and residents of Astrakhan! It's time to pay your weekly rent! Make sure to play it to Blorbis IG!

Nessa Eldiguirev
frenchrainbow
Merdon Samrit
TheNerdatron
Chase
Ferbbat101

If I did not tag you make sure to tell me you live in Astrakhan and then what characters you have living here so I can update the census!

Also going to work on some updating tonight. Marking out how many houses and apartments are still open along with shops and stalls!

MelodyComplex

Noble of Altera
Hello friends and residents of Astrakhan! It's time to pay your weekly rent! Make sure to play it to Blorbis IG!

Nessa Eldiguirev
frenchrainbow
Merdon Samrit
TheNerdatron
Chase
Ferbbat101

If I did not tag you make sure to tell me you live in Astrakhan and then what characters you have living here so I can update the census!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAY YOUR RENT PEEPS

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hello friends and residents of Astrakhan! It's time to pay your weekly rent! Make sure to pay it to Blorbis or myself IG!

Nessa Eldiguirev
frenchrainbow
Merdon Samrit
TheNerdatron
Chase
Ferbbat101
Kevin Evergreen
Warriorxp7
Astoria Stride
Sudalite

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAY YOUR RENT PEEPS
Best smol bean, best logotheta.