Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} {Town} Astrakhan

Tommy R.

Villager
Oh, and is there any way I could buy a plot of land and build my own house, or is it just houses for sale?

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Not really, what do you mean by at the moment?
Uh, well, at the moment, most available plots are reserved for buildings that I intend to World Edit into the RP world from Creative. However, if you're willing to follow the build style, I actually wouldn't mind if you built your home there. If you want, we can talk in a PM about what you have in mind and I'll see how we can make it work :D
Oh, also, I've added you to the region!

Tommy R.

Villager
Uh, well, at the moment, most available plots are reserved for buildings that I intend to World Edit into the RP world from Creative. However, if you're willing to follow the build style, I actually wouldn't mind if you built your home there. If you want, we can talk in a PM about what you have in mind and I'll see how we can make it work :D
Oh, also, I've added you to the region!
Oaky, sounds good1

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This needs to be updated to Moderate/Violent, since we have fighters n stuff. Plus we aren’t in a famine or in a curfew-mode now :) MelodyComplex

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Basileos has made a series of decrees in this time of crisis. All of these laws are to be followed to the letter.
1. All citizens are to remain away from gravesites as much as possible. Violators will be fined.

2. All citizens must not go out alone, and must go in groups numbering no less than 2 people. This includes messengers, deliverymen and anyone who may have career that may usually be done solo. Violation of this will result in a hefty fine.

3. All citizens are to stay away from spirits and use the soon-to-be distributed holy water at their doorways each night.

4. All citizens are to report any spiritual or otherwise metaphysical activity to the authorities, and to any Blessed belonging to good gods.

5. Astrakhan now follows the Vyre Accords. Citizens must follow them and all local vyres are to report to a census so that they may receive blood ration licenses and an identification badge.

6. All citizens are not to say, or even think, at any capacity, the name of the malevolent entity who made itself known to Altera yesterday. Every time you let its name enter your lips or mind, you give it more power to destroy the veil, and then the world.

7. Holy water from Citrine will be distributed by officials each morning. All priests must bless the gravesites outside the city with holy water, prayers, and candles each day.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey guys! We have a bunch of houses open for sale- including some especially nice ones across the bridge- so if your character wants a nice, warm place to live in, please consider sending an IC letter to Theodosius (me) or Carling Altham ( MelodyComplex )!

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
IGN: opal_frog
Character Name: Fita Illirym
Profession/Skills: Baker - doing the sheet just in case although I'm still fairly sure I've already been added.
Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: Fita
Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): Don't think I would be allowed I'm afraid.
Will you be active as possible?: Definitely, I'm quite active with Fi as my alt.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
IGN: SirFortune_
Character Name: Sirius Learis Furtuna (Silf)
Profession/Skills: Thief, mostly, also kind of an actor
Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: Here
Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): yes
Will you be active as possible?:yes

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
GN: mon1496 Dappestasmr
Character Name: knob barnaby
Profession/Skills: knob is a jack of all trades. master of none. she would want to open a trading post in town, and possible have a small feild beside it for her experiments, and builds
Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: here ya go
Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): yes
Will you be active as possible?:welp this is the 4th of 4 characters though my and my friends designed the characters to play together so they shall be active

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
IGN: SirFortune_
Character Name: Sirius Learis Furtuna (Silf)
Profession/Skills: Thief, mostly, also kind of an actor
Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: Here
Will you be active as possible?:yes
GN: mon1496 Dappestasmr
Character Name: knob barnaby
Profession/Skills: knob is a jack of all trades. master of none. she would want to open a trading post in town, and possible have a small feild beside it for her experiments, and builds
Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: here ya go
Will you be active as possible?:welp this is the 4th of 4 characters though my and my friends designed the characters to play together so they shall be active
:0 I did not see these, I apologize! We'll have you added to the region and to the page! MelodyMusica

Further, if you're interested in playing an Asrakosian, I'd recommend reading through this page to get to know what they're all about!