Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Peaceful] Coronation of King Axex I. Hawklight-Aeyeras

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Lords and Ladies of the houses of Altera,

Sunday, Dec 22nd at 21 hours (GMT + 11), the coronation ceremony for his royal majesty King @Axex I. Hawklight-Aeyeras will be held in the cathedral to Heaven's Reach, with the gods as his witnesses.
Rulers of the houses of Altera, or their representatives are thus hereby invited to attend this most auspicious event, as well as the feast held in the keep afterwards.

Please understand that common folk cannot be let in due matters of security.

Furthermore, the Kingdom of Hierax hereby clarifies that diplomatic immunity will not extend to high level crimes (i.e. High Heresy, Espionage, Treason and Murder), as well as that all Houses following the Archdemons are excluded from this invitation

(OOC note:
- Any attempts to start RP fights will, due to the amount of invited people, be considered an agreement to PvP, no matter how many people actually attend.
- The invited parties are House leaders or a chosen representative

Feel free to ask any remaining questions :)

Time:

Sunday, Dec. 22nd - Postponed

21 GMT +11
10 GMT
11 GMT +1

(For everyone else pls use: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

@Redocs
@bodejodel
@Roablade
@jakp25
@Kvothe
@Warwolf

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
*sends daughter to potential dangerous meeting, as per usual*
Come on Amethyst~ You need to learn to be a real Lady too~.
*pushes to Gathering, with axe*

@Mokwar

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
At 5 am my time? ... Sorrry~ Nooop~
Sorry. Most of our heirs are from Europe, Axex (who plays a key role) is Australian, so we had to pick a time that was suitable to most of us, which is Aussie evening/europe morning/afternoon.