Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Peaceful} Eresse - Sorrowlands Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I don't suppose you'd mind a scientist coming to live there, would you? Idris promises not to experiment on any corpses unless they were already dead or they gave him permission. Regardless, the majority of his works are quill,-ink-and-parchment-based.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
as long as folks abide by the rules (or you know, don't let rain see the rules being broken ;) ) we are welcoming to all kinds.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
as long as folks abide by the rules (or you know, don't let rain see the rules being broken ;) ) we are welcoming to all kinds.
I'd like to hook up for RP over the next couple of weeks, then. :) It may have to be forums-based, I don't get much WiFi living at my Grandmother's house.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
To quote someone famous "Since I could not stop for death, death kindly stopped for me"
in otherwords, take your time 'mon! we'll be around for a while

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'd like to hook up for RP over the next couple of weeks, then. :) It may have to be forums-based, I don't get much WiFi living at my Grandmother's house.
Yesssss. That's what's kind of what Eresse has fallen into: RP-mode, gooo! I mean, Adventure #1, anyone? @mucusBONES @TurtlePrada and I totally RP'ed our way across the Sorrows. It was amazing.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
To quote someone famous "Since I could not stop for death, death kindly stopped for me"
in otherwords, take your time 'mon! we'll be around for a while
*Because I could not....

*Emily Dickinson

Status
Not open for further replies.