Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful] The Wedding of Frost and Juno

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Juno Brooks and Fronslin Coamel
cordially invite you to their wedding

-------------
[mabye a picture here or something]

Theme: Public, Peaceful

Date: Sunday. 9th November

Time: Here

Priest: @DraconDarknight Bolvar

Ringbearer: [Open]

Flowergirl: [Open]

Best man: @Tybalt Tybalt?

Maid of honour: Maplehoof

(Something soppy to make you cry)

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
:3

To my knowledge the best man came about from tradition of having someone there to stop people who would crash the wedding

So tybalt is a good choice.
My first choice infact
Erm he's the priest
Mm

RexJen

Lord of Altera

To my knowledge the best man came about from tradition of having someone there to stop people who would crash the wedding

My first choice infact
Erm he's the priest
Tybalt cant be the best man if he is the priest :D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

My first choice infact
Erm he's the priest
Mm
Tybalt cant be the best man if he is the priest :D
"Were all here gathered today ..-"
*spots some guy being an ass in the crowd and already eating the cake*
*walks down the isle grabbing the man by the back oh his hair and slams him face first into the table, causing the man to be knocked out*
*turns and strides back through the silence and isle up to behind the podium again. Straightens his camo bowtie*
"..- to witness the binding of Holy Matramony of Juno and Fronslin Caldwell. The commitment the two of-"

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Unless word of mouth or posters I'm not sure how Katie Athword would hear about this as I don't think she's met either of the couple.
She loves weddings though!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Unless word of mouth or posters I'm not sure how Katie Athword would hear about this as I don't think she's met either of the couple.
She loves weddings though!
She could just so happen be in Azerport that day. Azerport is a common enough town to go to.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
She could just so happen be in Azerport that day. Azerport is a common enough town to go to.
True, and Mid might catch wind of it and tell her. She does often go to Azerport to see her friend. So it's still a possibilty !
I just don't want to appear and be all oops meta.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
True, and Mid might catch wind of it and tell her. She does often go to Azerport to see her friend. So it's still a possibilty !
I just don't want to appear and be all oops meta.
Nah, there's many ways for your character to learn without meta ;) and definitely enough time for that. But if not there could always be a coincidence that touring town that day. There was quite a few people that showed up to Alanna's wedding that way ;)

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Nah, there's many ways for your character to learn without meta ;) and definitely enough time for that. But if not there could always be a coincidence that touring town that day. There was quite a few people that showed up to Alanna's wedding that way ;)
I believe i attended Alanna's wedding from the global shout that day, so...
But i had to leave due to OOC reasons, ( i had to say the cows got restless without me) but I need to attend a wedding. Katie gets very into weddings as she one day wishes for her own.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Also note, I am absolutely OOCly and ICly shocked you made Tybalt the priest xD, this is bound to be good *cracks knuckles*

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm not willing to argue with juno IC over who is the priest/best man. Honestly IC wise junos previous deaths have made planning the wedding hard IC and ooc so now maybe we can get it done :)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Well we were thinking oocly a month from now. But IC wise if Rex wants to move it up I have no problems

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
"Were all here gathered today ..-"
*spots some guy being an ass in the crowd and already eating the cake*
*walks down the isle grabbing the man by the back oh his hair and slams him face first into the table, causing the man to be knocked out*
*turns and strides back through the silence and isle up to behind the podium again. Straightens his camo bowtie*
"..- to witness the binding of Holy Matramony of Juno and Fronslin Caldwell. The commitment the two of-"
hahaha

Midnightchan

Storm's Landing Wanderer
I believe i attended Alanna's wedding from the global shout that day, so...
But i had to leave due to OOC reasons, ( i had to say the cows got restless without me) but I need to attend a wedding. Katie gets very into weddings as she one day wishes for her own.
you can be my date to the wedding x3