Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Peaceful/moderate} For all must be revealed... [15th of May 3:30pm EST]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Though all do despise us.png
Thôrdil Bárúmur calls those he trusts to the cave Silas was last located at to see whether there is anything still there, to possibly aid in fending off the horrid abominations.
If the party finds something to save the world, they would be heroes yet again. If they find nothing, atleast they tried and got some nice rocks or something out of it.

What: Gon' find us some rocks (or world-saving loot, that's cool too). Private and peaceful/moderate while moderate/violent for pve purposes.
When: Tuesday 15th of May 3:30pm est/9:30 Dutchtime/8:30 Teadrinkertime (last-minute because tick tock)
Peeps: French Roast Edouard2000 ShaolinPunk RagingLunacy Kamaoe Fronslin Baron
Staff: Lannis Solus Kamaoe Elz

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Won't be able to make it in time. Late shift week, so I work till at least 10 PM (Likely will take at least half an hour longer till im home and stuff ;v; )

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thor's not risking aything for this event, so only specific people are invited I'm afraid